• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games potentially hints at Red Dead sequel on Twitter [Up: New Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simo

Jun 10, 2004
Milan, MI
So this uh...kinda validates Mideon too and possibly the leaked map but it's up to him to come in here and discuss stuff. holy shit.

hydruxo

Nov 2, 2013
So I'm guessing we'll be getting a new image each day this week at the same time, hopefully leading up to a trailer at the end of the week

The Atticus

Nov 13, 2011
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say those are meant to be representations of MP players and not 7 different protagonists

Lime

Apr 27, 2008
We're doing this already?
yeah of course, rockstar has done nothing but male-dominated games, it's high time they start being more interesting, especially in the western genre that is already grossly over-representing masculinity

I'd be super hyped for some female protagonists in a western AAA game

Feb 18, 2013
Hyped, loved Redemption

However I hope Rockstar has something new in development too, a new IP. Yes they have many franchises we can crave sequels for but I think if anyone can bring some great new IP it's them. I hope it happens soon.

OléGunner

May 4, 2014
R* marketing is just on another level.
Only they have the ability to shut down the internet with a logo and picture lol

jesta

Neo Member
Jun 14, 2013
So is it safe to assume they will be dropping new bits to the original image every day this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.