• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games potentially hints at Red Dead sequel on Twitter [Up: New Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simo

Maybe you guys should agree among yourselves who is going to make the next thread so 7 of the fuckers don't pop up on the front page and Twitter during the announcement. lol

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i would take a rated mature table tennis game

like this but tennis?

1224.jpg

FelipeMGM

Maybe you guys should agree among yourselves who is going to make the next thread so 7 of the fuckers don't pop up on the front page and Twitter during the announcement. lol

Im sure some already have that ''Rockstar announces Red Dead Rxxxxx; Coming 201x'' template ready lol

I would

RocknRola

Btw, the Newswire website just got a red background for me. Anyone else seeing this? It wasn't like that a few minutes ago (unless it didn't load properly for me then, if so my bad).

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Btw, the Newswire website just got a red background for me. Anyone else seeing this? It wasn't like that a few minutes ago (unless it didn't load properly for me then, if so my bad).

it's always been red for me. it seems it starts off black then the red fades in. maybe it bugged out or something due to the heavy traffic.

Two weeks from now trailer on Nov 1st I would assume, it's not gonna happen the 8th of Nov as that is election day... Something tommorow to say stay tuned till 11/1/16 or I could be totally wrong and it's just the return of the Benz

RocknRola

And now we wait another day. :p
EDIT: Gonna put my chips on the title being Red Dead Renegades...would fit with the teaser image and also fit in with the inevitable larger online focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom