• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games potentially hints at Red Dead sequel on Twitter [Up: New Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think rockstar are messing us about. this is real btw...i haven't faked it. go check for yourself if you don't believe me.
RfyOVAs.jpg

This isn't real, it's just the analytics of what the user typed in. I'm guessing that's why KittCat is in there, whoever created the image was showing that it just logs whatever URL the user tried to hit.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Love it.

Multiplayer Co-op campaign, please.

So they're going Magnificent Seven/Hateful Eight with this one

Interesting

So maybe even more than three playable characters

Or they're adding a big co-op focus to the game

With the whole posse concept, I hope so. That'd be amazing.

Last level has to be a massive Mexican stand-off over some buried treasure.
:D

Simo

Interesting

Looks like it. There was that co-op rumor from 2 years ago too.

At least we can put to rest the "its RDR remaster/Table Tennis/whateverthefuck" talk. lol

Coxy100

Banned

purely out of curiosity... how did you get the image linked so quick?

In my hear I was considering taking a 'Snip' and then heading to photobucket and uploading it...then linking to you guys. But I knew someone would beat me so didn't bother.

How did you get it so quick?!

Mexen

Here is a random thought- would R* pull off a pirate based open world game? I would like to see them go into a completely new direction.

Jb

Seven playable characters seems like a lot for a SP game.

We should definitely get a trailer by the end of the week if they release new key art every day.

Peff

Interesting

Or you just play as defined one character but the game is heavily focused around his gang like in The Lost and The Damned.

Sure, have a multiplayer co-op option, whatever...but I'd damn well better be able to play this single player. Don't need any persistent online-only Destiny-style bullshit.

Ruff

I'm gonna guess that this will have a big MP aspect to it. They made it big with GTA online and I can't see them passing up that cash cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom