• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games potentially hints at Red Dead sequel on Twitter [Up: New Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceWolf

Banned
I never fully understood these types of posts. They always seem to pop up so that every quality posted gets deflected with "But I can get [insert mentioned feature] from this other game I'm already playing." If someone has to "sell" you on it, you probably were never interested in the first place.

Fully agree. Also do a great job of derailing the discussion as well.

If this is indeed a Red Dead sequel then I hope they'll be using the proper Euphoria physics they used in GTAIV/RDR and not the watered down garbage version that was in GTAV.

250px-Red_Dead_Redemption.jpg

qAXPIICh.jpg

Far right is Marston? No hat w/ the sawed-off.

I was thinking the same thing. Definitely a possibility.

SliChillax

If this is indeed a Red Dead sequel then I hope they'll be using the proper Euphoria physics they used in GTAIV/RDR and not the watered down garbage version that was in GTAV.

They had to cut lot's of physics stuff for GTA V due to it being limited on last gen hardware. I don't see this problem with the new next gen exclusive game.

SDCowboy

7 people. it's not a crazy guess to think it might be 7 playable characters either in singleplayer (yknow cause GTA V had 3...) or as part of a group online.

There are regularly multiple characters in game advertisements. It doesn't inherently have anything to do with multiplayer or multiple playable characters (though of course it's possible).

LordofPwn

anyone know why some people from IGN were at Rockstar the other week? feel like if press was at rockstar for something a week or two before this, they must know something.

Johndoey

Banned
If they go with multiple characters again I really do hope at least me of them is a woman. Other than that just glad Red Dead is back.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Rather than search through this entire thread has any real information actually leaked?

It's a given that this is a new Red Dead game, but has any insiders chimed in?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
You have 3 playable chars.

Only the middle guy is playable from Dutch's gang.

Then one crazy outlaw like Trevor and a native american.

The game will not feature 7 playable main characters. Don't be ridiculous.

No doubt about it that Online will be a major and Huge focus of the game since what we have seen with V... Why my hype will be grounded until otherwise... If this was 2004 and San Andreas days then maybe but we are long past SP having all the focus...

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
No doubt about it that Online will be a major and Huge focus of the game since what we have seen with V... Why my hype will be grounded until otherwise... If this was 2004 and San Andreas days then maybe but we are long past SP having all the focus...

People act like GTAV didn't have significant single player content. It had a TON of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom