• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games potentially hints at Red Dead sequel on Twitter [Up: New Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurahador

IZ9qJSK.jpg

YZJgoVE.gif

lol

NHale

I love how Rockstar announced GTA V 4 days before MW3 was launched and they managed to eclipse the hype of a MW release.

Now they tease and announce this right when the Fall heavy hitters are starting to hit. Rockstar owns the stage, the rest just live on it.

May 2017 release date or March 2017 with a delay to May 2017?

-griffy-

Banned
The idea that this is R* first ground up next-gen game excites me more than it being red dead.

It's very exciting, especially when you consider GTAV is still one of the more impressive games on PS4/XBO and that was still shackled to a PS3/360 game. An entirely new game that isn't held back in any way by previous consoles should be nuts.

I don't know, from what I've seen over the years there are a lot of gamers who get excited at the prospect of remasters, and will eagerly defend them. Can't say I understand why.

I want a remaster just because that seems to be the only way it will come to PC. RDR is like the one game I've kept my PS3 around for all this time, I'm ready to retire it permanently.

I don't know, from what I've seen over the years there are a lot of gamers who get excited at the prospect of remasters, and will eagerly defend them. Can't say I understand why.
A (usually) better version of a game people already like that follows them on to newer hardware. Not a lot to understand even if it doesn't specifically appeal to you.

Sijil

Not that I'm opposed to a new one Red Dead but I hope it's a remaster and coming to PC too. RDR is a classic gem that deserves to be preserved on PC, being stuck on 360/XB1BC/PS3 is a crying shame.

I'm excited by the prospect of a remaster because A) finally a PC version and B) finally a version that doesn't run like dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom