• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Romancing SaGa 3 releasing Nov. 11 2019, SaGa: Scarlet Grace Ambitions releasing Dec. 3, 2019 - Western Releases

Strider311

Will pick up Romancing SaGa 3. The SaGa series is one of those that I’ve always meant to get around to playing, but have yet to find the time or will to. Someday.

I believe the only ones I actually played through were the PSX SaGa Frontiers.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Awesome to have release dates I'm definitely putting these on my gaming calendar.

sol_bad

The latest non-mobile entry to the SaGa series.

I just looked it up and saw that it was originally released on VITA and up until all versions were Japan only.
I guess that is why I had no idea what it was, never owned a VITA.
^_^

Shifty1897

Three SaGa style games in three months, Alliance Alive HD in October, Romancing SaGa 3 in November, and Scarlet Grace in December.

This is the best timeline.

Pallas

Gold Member
What is the consensus on these remasters vs the older snes versions?

Remasters are probably the preferred versions, this is officially the first time these games got translated and released in the
west. You could probably find ROMS and find an English patch(I know ones exist for ROmancing the SaGa 3 since I’ve played that) and I think there’s added content to RtS:3 remake, so there’s that.

alf717

The music in that trailer was amazing. I might just pick this up on Switch some day. Always found it strange the love these remaster were given and how terrible the classic FF series has been treated.

Link1110

The music in that trailer was amazing. I might just pick this up on Switch some day. Always found it strange the love these remaster were given and how terrible the classic FF series has been treated.
It's called Four Noble Devils from rs3.

I really hope Scarlet Grace runs well on phones. I'll probably wait for someone else with a Galaxy Note 8 to buy it first and tell me if it'll run well on my phone. Otherwise I'll get it for Switch.

Shifty1897

It's called Four Noble Devils from rs3.

I really hope Scarlet Grace runs well on phones. I'll probably wait for someone else with a Galaxy Note 8 to buy it first and tell me if it'll run well on my phone. Otherwise I'll get it for Switch.

It should run great on a Note 8. Unless they're running a translation layer over the top that is terribly optimized.

Link1110

It should run great on a Note 8. Unless they're running a translation layer over the top that is terribly optimized.
Hope so. Against all expectations, my phone has become my preferred way to play RPGs. It's still not good for action games and never will be, but perfect for anything that doesn't require quick button presses.

Top Bottom