• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Round 2 of Round 2 Official Democrat Debate thread Get your tickets to the LMAOest show on earth! (Debate thread 7/31/19)

(Predictions) Who will win?

• Total voters

Afro Republican

GAF>INTERNET>GAF, BITCHES
Aug 24, 2016
STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS FOR THE CIRCUS IS IN TOWN! AND AFTER THE SHOW GET FREE HEALTHCARE AND $1000 TAKEN FROM YOUR TAXES!!!

This thread provides the only link you can use to watch the debates in English. Last debate CNN has a secret hispanic only Youtube stream, now even that won't happen this time. I find this funny given how many people keep talking about ratings when they will barely let people cover the debate.

Also for bonus points predict who won in the poll above.

CNN Video Link:

(Possible Youtube link may be a thing this time through a third-party affiliate, if so I will post the YouTube video below, still investigating.)

YT:

Last edited:

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
First thing said at the debate is that Bill will tax "the hell" out of the wealthy. wow.

Oct 26, 2018
Biden has already won the debate. The option between gov healthcare and private healthcare is key. How some people don't want options is odd.

Between yesterday and today's candidates talking healthcare, a few have similar views on Obama/Biden Care, but Biden has said it with the best voice.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
I can't believe Booker got applause for saying Trump's enjoying this because it's pitting Dems against each other. That's inescapable.

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
I feel kinda bad for this lot on stage right now. It’s legit embarrassing how they look :( I had to turn it off. Was more about Trump than anything they’d bring to the table. Don’t they have any dignity!?!?

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
Harris is going down.

She even says "youre using republican talking points" excuse from the last debate but Bennett is right, shes' banning private insurance.

She also says her plan gives people choice which by default is impossible and a lie.

TrainedRage

Feb 3, 2018
USA
Moderates are CRUSHING it tonight wow. Cool!

YANG!!!!!!!!!!!! Beast mode YangGang tonight!!!!

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
Harris is going down.

She even says "youre using republican talking points" excuse from the last debate but Bennett is right, shes' banning private insurance.

She also says her plan gives people choice which by default is impossible and a lie.
Maybe I missed it.... (I"m eating while listening to the debate and surfing the net).

Harris has been all about getting rid of private insurance..... but then at the end when she got roasted, she said something about giving options (private and public).

So what side of the fence is she on? Or did I hear her wrong?

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
If this was 1980 Bennett would be the nominee right this second, but since we are in clownverse he will drop out after tonight because he doesn't offer free everything.

TrainedRage

Feb 3, 2018
USA
"guys remember when I was VP??????????????? OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Joe riding the Obama coattails all the way huh. No new ideas at all. SMH.

Harris is grating AF. Sounds so whiney and coked up.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Democrat party is splitting in half, and the media is making it worse by intentionally pushing the progressives to the margins and doing everything they can to signal boost the establishment Dems.

Oct 26, 2018
People have drug company profits wrong. There are only so many that are huge and profitable.

There are a shitload of bio tech and pharma companies that go broke because they failed at getting a profitable drug with FDA and Health Canada approval.

This type of industry is a home run or strike out kind of industry. Trying to majorly gimp profits of drug companies will make them focus less on drugs.

Drugs take decades of R&D to do. And only some of them get approved for medical use. So they want to make back big money on the successful ones.

Apple, MS and Google probably make combined profits of $72 billion (just like Kamala said drug companies make). Yet nobody seems to care.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eiknarf

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
It was ok for Harris to separate children from family when the single mother allows that child to be truant but not people entering illegally from another country.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DeepEnigma

TrainedRage

Feb 3, 2018
USA
LOL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE