• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roy (our boy) & Ryu confirmed for Smash Bros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when the internet discovered that Cranky Kong was going to be in Tropical freeze and Nintendo still went to VGX and acted like it was a big deal ? Fun Times

Would love Town & City and Lylat Cruise on 3DS.

If possible, Pilot Wings too.
Is there any reason why they wouldn't do any of this?

In a way the parity thing on characters and not stages is annoying.. I wish we could still get ice climbers on WiiU as without cross play there's no real reason not to.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
So I've been thinking more on this:

Shoryuken

Input the commands from the original series to become invincible until the move is complete. The move needs no recovery time after landing.

Does this also apply to the move when performed in air? And does the move have the same travel distance when performed in air? Would be a strong recovery tool if so.

NeonZ

I wonder if because of the leaks, they'll add something else on too that they weren't planning to originally showcase yet.

If all this is going to be released at the same time, or at least soon, I think it's possible that they'd have some teaser for future DLC too.

I don't think it'd be an answer to the leaks though, just something they had planned from the start.

Ryu being in the game just makes me want a P4AU-style evil version of every character thing even more.

Evil Ryu. Dark Link. SA-X. Shadow Charizard. Oni Wii Fit Trainer. The possibilities are endless.

what is up dog

tumblr_n8lui0tEKZ1tovi8qo3_1280.jpg

Revven

If you input Shoryuken's button command, he has full super armor for the entire duration and no landing lag at all.

It might not go high, but it seems to be a really safe recovery.

It's not super armor, it's invincibility. There's a difference. Invincibility means he can't be hit or take damage. Super armor allows them to take damage but they don't get flinched/hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom