• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RTTP: In defense of Pokemon X and Y

It's been a couple of years since these two titles have come out, and there's been some backlash toward them. I don't exactly love these titles, I've actually got a lot of problems with them, but I wanted to go back to them one more time before Sun and Moon. In any case, I've come to change my opinion on the game quite a bit

The beauty of Bio-diversity

QqaMOFW.jpg

X and Y do something no other Pokemon game has done before, given you such a huge amount of Pokemon to choose from right from the get go. Before the first gym battle agaisnt Viola in Santalune City, here are all of the Pokemon available to you

Chespin/Fennekin/Froakie
Caterpie/Metapod
Weedle/Kakuna
Pidgey
Zigzagoon
Fletchling
Bunnelby
Scatterbug
Pikachu
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Azurill
Dunsparce
Burmy
Bidoof
Psyduck
Farfetch'd
Riolu
Litleo

That's over 20 different Pokemon! That is totally insane! You've got coverage with Grass, Water, Fire, Normal, Bug, Poison, Flying, Electric, and even Fighting. And it's a lot like this on every route and area you go to. You'll always get around 8 or 9 different Pokemon being available from one route to another. Kalos route 7 for example has Smeargle, Volbeat, Illumise, Roselia, Croagunk, Ducklett, Swirlix/Spritzee, and Flabebe variants. Kalos route 15 has Mightyena, Skorupi, Watchog, Liepard, Foongus, Pawniard, Klefki, Lombre, and Floatzel. This kind of variety is unheard of with Pokemon, most routes and areas in older titles will at most have maybe 3 or 4 different Pokemon with some rare exceptions. And this extends to the Pokedex, the number of Pokemon is so large they had to split the Pokedex into three just to make it more managable. There are so many Pokemon that they even started to give you experience just for catching them.

Now, you might ask why any of that's the big deal, the game is easy, so what if there are a lot of Pokemon? Well that gets to my next point.

What the exp. share is actually for

The exp.share, if you don't know, is a key item in X and Y that shares experience with your entire party even if only one Pokemon was in the battle. Now a lot of players choose their teams pretty early in the game and switch out accordingly. The problem with this is, the game wasn't balanced around that idea, so if your whole team, which you probably had most from the very beginning, was with you by the end game and you've been fighting every trainer there is, your Pokemon will be massively overleveled to make everything incredibly easy.

Now here's where I came to the realisation that I was playing the game wrong, or at least I wasn't playing the game the way they intended. The exp. shares main goal is to help weaker Pokemon catch up, well this is supposed to be in conjunction with you switching out your team constantly with all the new Pokemon you run into every route. When you play the game like that, it makes things a lot more, well I wouldn't say challenging since a lot of trainers are still pretty weak and only have one or two Pokemon most of time, but they're a lot less easy to get around. I mean why else would they give you this item and give you so much variety? Now you could say that sounds more like a self imposed challenge, and y'know what, you're right, it is. But it makes this game a lot more fun compared to steamrolling everything with your fully evolved starter by the time you run into Grant in Cyllage City.

The Battle Chateau

So I never paid any mind to the chateau in my first playthrough, but I just realised how it's such a great place to get money and exp. Not to mention the fact that as you rise through the ranks, you're able to rebattle gym leaders which is pretty cool. I don't know, not much else to say about it, think it's just neato.

The Friend Safari

Now, this isn't that great of a feature now-a-days, but at launch when everyone was playing Pokemon, this thing was the bomb. A place post game where the game would use your friends in your friends list to populate small areas where you could catch Pokemon, some of them even starter Pokemon, with their hidden abilities. This place was pretty rocking and I gained a lot of friends at the time. Where else can you catch wild Ivysaur? That's the dream, man.

Who needs the Cable Club and Wireless club?

So this should be obvious to anyone but these games have made trading and battling a lot less tedious since you can now trade and battle whenever and whereever you are in the game. No more having to go the Pokemon Centre to do this and that, no more Global Trade Station being a physical location you have to go to. Everything is with you in the P.S.S. (Player Search System). Along with that you have O-powers which makes things like gaining exp, money, and hatching eggs faster.

Horde Battles

Okay, I've always hated ev training. I still do, but Horde battle make it a lot easier, especially with EV enhancing items. Instead of having to fight individual pokemon one at a time and having to keep track of that, you can fight them 5 at a time and cutting down the time it takes to make competitive ready Pokemon.
IVs still suck though.

"Genwun"

So I see this used as criticism a lot. I don't share this hatred for gen 1 and its fans like some people, but even I had some raised eyebrows at some of the references to Red and Blue. You've got Santalune Forest having the same layout as Virdian Forest, you getting one of the Kanto starters once you arrive in Lumiose City, all three having mega evolutions and Charizard having two to itself, the Snorlax you have to wake up with a Pokeflute just outside Camphrier Town, the free Lapras you get outside of Shalour City, the legendary birds being the trio in the game and not even really being a trio since you can only catch one of them based off your starter, and Mewtwo being available end game in a place called "Unknown Dungeon" along with having two Mega Stones. Now when you get down to it, most of this is just fanservice, and it doesn't have a huge part in the game. They're small references, and heck the references stop by the time you get your third gym badge until post Elite 4, so I don't really feel like this is valid criticism of the game. This is supposed to be celebratory of the franchise, so using it as a con seems counterproductive when so much of the game is original.

I'd probably get into the story of the games too, but it's really underdeveloped. I will say after replaying the game, I noticed what Team Flare was doing whereas before, I wasn't paying attention. That doesn't really change the fact that they suck, but at least their end game stuff is built up. I will say, some of the region's backstory by itself is pretty interesting. The Pokemon War, the history of the utimate weapon and the Kalos King, the origins of mega evolution, and some of the towns are alright for what they are.

Anyway, I still they're very flawed games but they did do somethings right and I hope Sun and Moon can build off the good that came from them.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
It might be a flawed game but it was a ton of fun when it came out and the transition to 3D was great even if it was superficial. The online integration was really well done and tbe Pokemon variety kept things interesting.

Andrefpvs

I probably would have given X and Y a pass if they weren't released right after the Gen V games, which I thought were phenomenal. To see the franchise take so many steps back (especially when it comes to the single player campaign) was incredibly disappointing.

However, I don't think anyone can argue against the improvements to the competitive/online parts of the game. Gen VI brought in huge changes and quality-of-life tweaks that made playing with other people much more enjoyable. Also, Wonder Trade was amazing before the cheaters came in.

I just hope Sun and Moon can give me a campaign I can enjoy once again.

WPS

The Friend Safari

Now, this isn't that great of a feature now-a-days, but at launch when everyone was playing Pokemon, this thing was the bomb. A place post game where the game would use your friends in your friends list to populate small areas where you could catch Pokemon, some of them even starter Pokemon, with their hidden abilities. This place was pretty rocking and I gained a lot of friends at the time. Where else can you catch wild Ivysaur? That's the dream, man.

The friend safari was great, but I don't think we're seeing it again since it was a terrible idea from Game Freak's point of view. As fun as it was for us older players in internet communities, incentivising adding as many random people as possible went straight in the face of Nintendo's intentions for the friend code system as a safeguard for younger players. Alas.

I think XY's biggest problem was it felt somewhat spread thin. The change to 3D must have put a huge strain on resources that usually go elsewhere. I'm optimistic that Sun and Moon will be better though, with the combination of what they've learnt and what they can re-use from XY.

Toxi

Banned
I do agree the variety of Pokemon is awesome. Having so many different options should make the game fun to replay.

But it's not fun to replay for me. And I think the reason why is the pacing. The beginning of X and Y drags, filled with obnoxious NPC conversations, forced tutorials, and boring story moments. It takes forever to get to the second gym.

Rutger

Banned
XY may be far from my favorite set of games, but they were still far more enjoyable than the Hoenn games, and that's good enough for me.

The diversity you mentioned is big to me, I was so glad that Game Freak decided to take advantage of the fact that there's over 700 Pokemon now, every route had something different and it was extremely refreshing.

Kalos is so goddamn lame with most of the 3D places having a faux look, the EXP share ruins the balance, the pacing is god awful, the art style is so bad, and the way Game Freak has been repeating the same ideas and gameplay for this long boiled over when their story treated everyone like an idiot.

They're legitimately bad games, and I'm someone who shills for the Pokemon series more than it deserves considering how much I blast other series for the same faults. But goddamn if I've ever felt more disrespected by not only how regressive the game is (this series has always regressive, but not this bad. Seriously, WHERE IS THE POST GAME?) but also how stupid it treated fans.

Gen 6 has my favorite Pokemon though. So that's there.

I'm hoping Sun and Moon takes the good from XY with the good from BW. The positive impressions on the opening to Sun and Moon are reassuring, seemingly combining a solid narrative hook like BW with the biodiversity of XY.

Also the looker bureau is a great side quest and I want more.

woopWOOP

Finished Y for the first time a couple of weeks ago myself.
The diversity is pretty great, good for potential replays. I hope they do something similar for Alola.

I doubt I'll ever use the Exp Share that way since I like to create a team and stick with it, but I still think it's a really nice feature for new players. I have a feeling most people played their first pre-gen6 game with one or two overpowered monsters and a couple of HM slackers. It's a nice incentive to actually use your whole team to battle with. On that note, earning EXP after catching a Pokemon is a gamechanger as well. I hardly caught anything in the past, now I throw balls to every new monster I come across.

New features it introduced like Wonder Trade, Pokemon Amie, Power Training and customising your trainer were pretty rad too. It's a decent package overall... it's just that the singleplayer campaign was terrible. So terrible that it kept me so long from actually finishing it and what will probably keep me from replaying it for a long time. It's too bad really.

OP

You get it.

You're my dawg, dog.

Fuck thinking that X/Y are the worst Pokemon games.

You know what Pokemon games are the worst?

The ones that don't let me catch all ALL of my favorite Pokemon, and keep them trained effortlessly, at level parity with opposing trainers, sans hours and hours of grinding.

That's every Pokemon game that isn't X/Y. (And Sun and Moon :p)

Yeah, people look at EXP Share all wrong. I get the desire for a challenging Pokemon game. A challenging Pokemon game can be had without strange inexplicable community-designed limiters like Nuzlocke, not in spite of the EXP Share but

Thanks to EXP Share.

Felt great to move onto a new city and think to myself... hmm... all of the Pokemon around here are a particular type. The gym leader is this type. So let me pull six of the 30 or so Pokemon I've trained that are suited well to this environment. They're all at around the same level as the opponent's Pokemon, so the battles aren't easy peasy, and I get to enjoy variety and choice unlike any other Pokemon game to boot.

Gameplay-wise, none of the other Pokemon games even touch what X/Y enabled. More than anything I want X/Y's EXP Share, insane Pokemon variety, and OR/AS's Dexnav carried over to Sun and Moon.

Also it's really worth noting or repeating that X/Y really did have the most user-friendly, expansive, and enabling multiplayer functionality of any game that Nintendo has ever published. The level of enhancement and accessibility that X/Y's usable-anywhere online trading/battling functionality brought to this franchise should not be understated.

Haganeren

Pokemon X/Y is my first Pokemon in a long time and it was always a serie which bored me a whole lot.

But here, with shared XP i can play it with always very weak pokemon which make the game very VERY difficult to be honest. My starter is in a box, i'm fighter Lvl35 Pokemon with my team of "mostly Lvl20" Pokemon and still have some weak one to train.

I play only the Pokemon that evolve, if they are fully evolve, i play other pokemon and there is a ton of choice !

Very cool way to play the game for me, it really make me strategize a whole lot.

cHinzo

I really liked X and Y, even though the main story was way too easy, there wasn't much exploration u could do on ur own and the gyms were sub par. It still felt like a fresh adventure with the step to 3D, the designs of the new Pokemons were top notch (so many great ones comparer to the awful gen V ones), Exp Share made newly caught Pokemons actually usable without needing to grind and there was a lot of variety of different Pokemons. Also one of the best ones in the series to bring people who only played the first games up-to-date with the newer Pokemon games, without overwhelming them with new Pokemons.

The amount of Pokemon to choose from per route was great, but not so much when there are so little new Pokemon. Gen 6 Pokemon felt like a rarity between all the rest. That's one reason why I'm happy regional variants are now a thing. Make old Pokemon new to make up for a lack of new.

X and Y brought me smashing back into a series I thought I'd blasted off from many years ago. They're not perfect for sure, but they did a hell of a lot right in my opinion.

Trainer customisation, so limited for male trainers, was still a huge addition and one I'd been hoping for since Red and Blue.

The new graphical style was also massive leap in the right direction and Sun and Moon look to be evolving this further.

Communication features in particular felt like they were on point compared to the confusing system in Black/White and the Kalos Gym battle track is my easily my favourite Pokemon Gym theme of all time.

EXP Share enabled me to easily rebuild my team from scratch several times during the course of the main game. I definitely wouldn't have been as keen to redo my squad to incorporate new Pokemon I traded and caught without that feature. I'm glad it was optional though for those who didn't want it. Choice is good.

On the topic of choice... as has been mentioned, there are so many Pokemon accessible in this game. The Kanto representation was heavy, but many of the new designs and Megas quickly became instant classics. I definitely rate the Kalos PokeDex highly, second only to Kanto and Johto.

On a more personal note, I also managed to breed my first shiny in the Kalos region, an awesome Mawile after hundreds of eggs. I skipped ORAS so she'll be headlining my Alolan team in a few weeks.

Obvious downsides for me are lacking end-game content (unless you get hooked on breeding like I did) and of course the awkward labyrinth of clunk known as Lumiose City. Technical performance also wasn't so hot.

Sorry for a bit of a mind spill. Man, writing all this just increased my hype for Sun and Moon something fierce.

I don't agree that the biodiversity did anything for me, but it's great that some enjoyed it.

I play each Pokémon game multiple times and raise a majority of a region's new Pokémon before the next game releases. Seeing the same old thing from several different games was just not as fun as seeing new Pokémon, because I don't derive any joy from seeing a Sentret for the 1000000th time. It's no secret what my stance is on new Pokémon: I want a lot of them because they are what give a region it's identity and make things memorable. I really can safely say that I would entirely skip a new Pokémon game if the new/old Pokémon balance was something like 30/70 for the main campaign. It's just not fun. What I look for in a new Pokémon game is a journey around a new region with NEW Pokémon. I don't even catch old ones while I'm playing. There's less of a need than ever for me to do that with the Bank.

And it's fine that some people haven't caught and raised them. But really that's no excuse for making the balance favor old Pokémon so much. It should be a nice even balance so that both kinds of people can enjoy the experience. Personally I'd be fine with a large number of old Pokémon being locked to postgame like in Gen V because I feel that was much more fun. But I can deal with a 50/50 balance in the main story.

I will say regional variants incorporate old Pokémon into the new region in a way that is really exciting rather than nearly entirely disinteresting, so that's a good thing.

Rutger

Banned
And it's fine that some people haven't caught and raised them. But really that's no excuse for making the balance favor old Pokémon so much. It should be a nice even balance so that both kinds of people can enjoy the experience. Personally I'd be fine with a large number of old Pokémon being locked to postgame like in Gen V because I feel that was much more fun. But I can deal with a 50/50 balance in the main story.

Well, there's always going to be more old Pokemon than new Pokemon, I think that's a decent excuse.

I get what you're saying about having used old Pokemon before, I like to mostly use newer Pokemon to that game but I don't mind returning to one or two old favorites as well. I really don't want to see a regional dex under 300 Pokemon now, playing ORAS and running into so many Wingull was awful after XY had something different everywhere.

It's not even just about the Pokemon I catch, more older Pokemon means there's greater diversity in enemy trainer's Pokemon to fight. I find the games are a lot more enjoyable with greater Pokemon variety.

Brakke

Banned
I've played every mainline Pokémon and most of the Fire Red-style remakes, and I'm honestly surprised people can distinguish between the games at all. The only one that sticks out to me is Silver for the two regions, but otherwise Pokémon is Pokémon.

I couldn't stand how constant tutorial/"rival" interactions/story was. I really don't like how story focused Gen 6 was, in general. Also the end game was terrible. Since those are the two things I really care about, the games are pretty lack luster.

Ultimadrago

I had a great time with X and Y. I'll agree with some of the rough edges and poor story, but I found some of its additions (Mega evolutions, Super Training, and more streamlined breeding) to be much needed additions.

Much in the same way Diamond and Pearl were for the DS, completely safe-ass renditions of the series for brand new hardware. The only thing it's got going for it, truly, is the 3D push. And the shine of that is smeared because the overworld looks like hot shit, and the battles in the game have actually slowed down from BW.

Hoping Sun and Moon can actually be somewhat memorable and invigorating, as all pre-release material seems to indicate it will be.

Noobcraft

The only problem I have with it is difficulty. It is just way too easy if you use exp share the whole time. I've been replaying it with only unevolved normal types and it has been a lot more fun. Sentret, Bidoof, Skitty, Munchlax, and Zigzagoon are my party. I just beat the fairy gym and it's been way more enjoyable, because losing is actually an option so creative move sets are necessary. Exp share has been off for the large majority of my playthrough too.

My main strategy has been Yawn with Bidoof -> switch to Sentret and get a few powerup punches -> Baton Pass to Munchlax and tank up -> Sweep. It's surprisingly hard to pull off because sentret is a glass cannon and sleep RNG is huge.

Red Fire

X ranks very highly in my pokemon list. I loved it, it's one of my favorite pokemon games. So many good changes and features. Awesome graphics for a first 3d pokemon adventure. Excellent music. Game was a ton of fun, i really do not get the hate.

Also it had a very unique feeling. I never had a feeling like that playing another pokemon game. It was like magic, starting my adventure at the same time as the rest of the world and discovering new things.

I do agree the variety of Pokemon is awesome. Having so many different options should make the game fun to replay.

But it's not fun to replay for me. And I think the reason why is the pacing. The beginning of X and Y drags, filled with obnoxious NPC conversations, forced tutorials, and boring story moments. It takes forever to get to the second gym.

I think I took even longer to get to the second gym cause I made it a point to catch every single pokemon in every route.

Tailow is a real jerk in X/Y appearing extremely rarely in horde encounters on route 8. Might have spent an hour just looking for it. Then there's Glittering Cave and its encounters being only related to the shadowy blobs that show up in the tight corridors in the beginning. Makes finding rarer stuff like Kangaskhan harder.

I don't agree that the biodiversity did anything for me, but it's great that some enjoyed it.

I play each Pokémon game multiple times and raise a majority of a region's new Pokémon before the next game releases. Seeing the same old thing from several different games was just not as fun as seeing new Pokémon, because I don't derive any joy from seeing a Sentret for the 1000000th time. It's no secret what my stance is on new Pokémon: I want a lot of them because they are what give a region it's identity and make things memorable. I really can safely say that I would entirely skip a new Pokémon game if the new/old Pokémon balance was something like 30/70 for the main campaign. It's just not fun. What I look for in a new Pokémon game is a journey around a new region with NEW Pokémon. I don't even catch old ones while I'm playing. There's less of a need than ever for me to do that with the Bank.

I will say regional variants incorporate old Pokémon into the new region in a way that is really exciting rather than nearly entirely disinteresting, so that's a good thing.

I absolutely understand where you're coming from. I would have loved there to be more new Pokemon, cause 70 or so is hardly enough when the Kalosdex goes up to 450. I had attempted a similar playthrough of only using Kalos pokemon and I was getting bored out of my mind trying to find stuff and gave up. I have a completed living dex but I tried going into this with fresh eyes for this time. I can sort of appreciate what they were trying to do despite it all sort of petering out near the end. The final couple of routes have a lot of repeat Pokemon that appear in other routes which is annoying.

XY's huge roster of available Pokemon was a continuation of BW2's regional dex.

You know what, you're right. Credit where credit is due, I had forgot the B2W2dex went up to 300. I'm going to try replaying that and going through the game like I did with this and my other Pokemon playthroughs.

Give us the old exp share for the start and an improved one late game for the competitve scene.

Make the games harder, XY and ORAS were so piss easy it was a snorefest. You know, have the elite 4 have 6 pokemon and gyms actually be a little challenging.

If they don't give me harder games, it might be the first time since I started playing pokemon that I wont be buying a new game.

They took some many step backs from the perfect B/W games that it's actually very sad.

Trey

X&Y's quality of life features and Pokemon diversity is peerless in the franchise. Best Pokemon games confirmed.

Couldn't agree more about the optimal way of using EXP share. I constantly swapped Pokemon, usually just to evolve them and if they didn't fit the team composition then I swapped it out for a new one that covered the the elemental weaknesses of my team. Sticking with the same team would have killed my interest.

I just bought X as my first real Pokemon game. Since I come from Go, I only have an attachment to the Gen 1 pokemon.

Speaking of which, where in X do I find Eevee and can I go there directly after first visiting the big city?

My favorite generation after 1 and 2. I really felt like they did an amazing job balancing nostalgia and new features. I've put in over 300 hours into my copy of Y.

Acerac

Banned
I probably would have given X and Y a pass if they weren't released right after the Gen V games, which I thought were phenomenal. To see the franchise take so many steps back (especially when it comes to the single player campaign) was incredibly disappointing.

However, I don't think anyone can argue against the improvements to the competitive/online parts of the game. Gen VI brought in huge changes and quality-of-life tweaks that made playing with other people much more enjoyable. Also, Wonder Trade was amazing before the cheaters came in.

I just hope Sun and Moon can give me a campaign I can enjoy once again.

I think this is what it is for me, I may have liked XY better if they didn't follow up BW2. Stuff like the constant annoyances from my "rivals" just sunk the game further in my eyes.

Forkball

XY are some of the best Pokemon games for sure. I constantly see it get hate here on GAF but I don't understand why. It added so many QoL changes and Kalos is a great place to explore largely because of the tremendous diversity of Pokemon. You truly never know what you will find next, and EXP Share lets you experiment with your team. I had maybe nine or so on my main team that I rotated in and out. I could have had even more if I wanted to. The game is not perfect, but the pros vastly outweigh the cons and it added in so many important and brilliant features.

That said, Sun/Moon looks even better and I'm saying this as someone who loves XY.

I liked X and Y a lot. EXP Share let me rotate my roster throughout the main game, meaning that I could actually try out Pokemon I would have otherwise left in the PC. The music was great, the new Pokemon models were beautifully done, and the battles felt faster than Gen 4, without feeling like they were in fast-forward like in Gen 5. I LOVED trainer customization and I'm glad they're bringing it back in Sun/Moon.

I do feel like X and Y were headed the wrong direction when it came to presenting the "story", and sometimes took itself too seriously, especially with that one guy with the Floette. The linearity was pretty disappointing, too. Granted, Pokemon games didn't give you that much freedom to go as you please, but I felt it was even more limited in this game.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed my time with it.

Thud

I find it weird that games like these need to be defended.

Even with its flaws, I had tons of fun playing X.

Boney

Banned
As much as I hated XY and prefer the limited national dex of BW, I did have a blast catching Pokemon left and right. Thank god they added exp gain for catching them.

And I did play just like you did l, rotated my entire team either by moving past towns or reaching the final evolution. It actually got a bit tough in a few spots but it was fun to try out different Pokemon.

XY is fine competitively and the Pokemon variety and training methods help push that. But everything around that suffers greatly and if you're going to offer such a lackluster game, I'd rather have a battle simulator.

Been on a blackout on SM but there's no way other than up.

Aleh

I'm sorry but XY were a disappointment for me, and I just replayed X to see if I would change my opinion. And this is coming from someone who loves Gen IV which is usually criticized a lot more.

I didn't like how big the regional Pokédex was, it made the region feel generic, whereas smaller ones give off more personality, and you often wouldn't be able to find a specific Pokémon outside one route, so you only got to see it once unless some trainer happened to have one as well. And trying to catch Pokémon with specific natures and whatnot was a pain because there were just so many species everywhere it took so long to encounter the one you're looking for.

The overworld graphics are so dull, it's a shame. Thankfully ORAS improved a lot on this aspect. Battles were nice but there was an excessive recycle of backgrounds. (SM look amazing on both fronts luckily!)
Chibi models look really out of place, thanks RKS they're gone too

The story is probably the worst thing of this game... I liked the part where AZ tells you about the war and the ultimate weapon, but even that was kinda ruined by poor writing. Legendaries were just there, Team Flare was boring and the annoying crew of "friends" following you everywhere was just ugh...
Non existent post game, and friend safari was basically a replacement for the new areas with new Pokémon we usually got in the other games.

I did love the new Pokémon designs (except the starters and Barbaracle, mainly) and the concept of mega evolution (except mega Garchomp... ew). Customization was decent.
And no, I'm not a genwunner (Gen I is tied to Gen VI for me, on the bottom of my list of favorites) and I still enjoyed the game despite its flaws!

Sun and Moon got me beyond excited and built off everything good XY had, I'm really thinking they will be the best games yet.

Top Bottom