• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rugby (Union) World Cup 2019

God Enel

Thee day it started I had to leave japan.

I thought about buying a all blacks jersey. Then I saw the price. Like 120€ or so and was like fuck that.

ranmafan

Not only have I been watching but I got to go to two the opening weekend games. I incredibly lucked out last week and got a ticket to the opening ceremony and first game Japan vs Russia. Fantastic match to watch with all the Japanese fans (myself included) together cheering them on for a win.

the next day I went to see France vs Argentina. An unbelievable game that turned out to be and an amazing experience to watch in person, especially due to all the fans from France and Argentina in the crowds singing and chanting. I was happy France won that one. Great experience seeing both games this weekend. Wish I could go to more but time and ticket availability make it difficult. But overall a great experience and great World Cup so far.

That final minute win from Wales was something.

Welsh Fans Right Now.

source.gif

As a Welshman, I can assure you the pain is shared. It'll be interesting to see how both sides play it, but I'll be watching with white knuckles and clenched teeth.

What tense game! But also was a painful watch at times :/. I’m glad the Bokke are through to the final though.

Here’s hoping the media hype up the English team to no end. We love playing as the underdogs 😆

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
What tense game! But also was a painful watch at times :/. I’m glad the Bokke are through to the final though.

Here’s hoping the media hype up the English team to no end. We love playing as the underdogs 😆

Was painful here too, but I don't begrudge the Bok's victory - this was always going to be a close game. I think the Bok's have a good chance against England, they've shown themselves vulnerable against the similar Welsh defence twice this year.

Hoping England win on Saturday! They have utterly outperformed this Tournament by beating Australia and the All Blacks.

Could this be our Year?

Top Bottom