• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] 1 year Playstation Plus for 33,33 € on december 6th

642071_1.jpg

deal was posted here

He says a collegue of his is working for Sony and he got this mail.

Please be true and lock if old.

I really hope this is true. I stupidly bought The Taken King the day my subscription expired. Luckily it came with a 30 day trial.

Eolz

Might be good enough.
No way I'm paying 45-50€ again for a service this poor (stability, games, etc).

Kudo

Hopefully this is for all countries and not just one.
I really could use another year of PS+ with good price, not going to bother with full price though.

Pennywise

Would be great.
Plus ran out and there was literally nothing on the BF/Cyber Monday deals.

Gonna celebrate it with Butterkuchen.

Need a deal for US. I missed out on the Amazon $40 deal on BF.

The timing seems spot on as celebration/deal with the upcoming PSX.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Ok, PS Plus website infrastructure is straight up pure garbage i have to say. Just spent 5 minutes trying to find where the fuck it lists my ps-plus member details and still cant find it. No expiration date anywhere. Sony actually needs to hire a competent web design team one of these days.

kiguel182

I was going to let the sub expire for like two months since a lot of my yearly subs run out around December but this might make me resub. Damn you Sony...

paulogy

This is probably this year's PSX goodie. Last year there were some free games and now we get this nice discount.

Given December 6th is the second/final day of PSX, it would make sense that these activate starting that day, if they are affiliated.

~Kinggi~

Banned
The only way I know of is checking the expiration date of your PS+ games on the SEN website.

ah ok finally found the damn thing. Yeah this is some scam artist shit why they hide and bury that important piece of info. That should be front and center on any account page.

Philly40

Has there ever been a 33% discount on PS+ subs before - biggest discount I remember is 25% off.

Considering there haven't been many deals since PS4 launched, maybe this is for new subscribers only?

edit - meant in UK / EU, I know US PS+ has had bigger discounts in the past.

ah ok finally found the damn thing. Yeah this is some scam artist shit why they hide and bury that important piece of info. That should be front and center on any account page.

Sorry but I want you to apoligize to MR. PlayStation.

You go to the new tab that was introduced in the recent patch, it's on the top left on the OS and then you can click that on the top right corner:

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Cool. Hope there's a US deal, my sub expires in December. Not really interested in the free games anymore, but I love my online multi.

Doesn't this roughly coincide with the PSX? Perhaps there will be a worldwide deal to celebrate the PS4's success or something like that.

Top Bottom