• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: 20-30 Minutes gameplay demo of Fallout 4 at E3 / not coming 2015

ekim

http://www.pcgames.de/Fallout-4-PC-...deo-auf-Bethesdas-E3-Pressekonferenz-1158384/

Google Translate:
https://translate.google.de/transla...hesdas-E3-Pressekonferenz-1158384/&edit-text=

Fallout 4 at E3 2015: From an anonymous source PC Games has undergone exclusively that Bethesda wants to use the end of his first E3 press conference for the official announcement of Fallout 4.
According to industry insiders in contact with the development studio that awaited by millions of fans apocalyptic RPG would be presented with a detailed gameplay video from 20 to 30 minutes length.
In addition, the game will no longer appear in 2015.

Verification can not be this rumor at the present time, Bethesda is silent persistently. However, the statement of the person known to us to fits a recent statement made a further Insiders named shinobi602 codenamed. This statement said that an unnamed RPG called integral part of the Bethesda-PK.

PCGames is a rather reliable and believable German site.

Jb

2016 was a given at this point. I wonder if they'll wait for Fall or target Spring.

raptor-jesus-rave-camp.gif

YYYEEEEESSSSS

Tigress

Well, I guess it's too much to ask for it to come out 2015 but damnit. I hope it comes at least in Spring of 2016 rather than Fall. It can't come soon enough.

Oh well, that means I might have enough time to play all the games I want in the fall (Mad Max and hopefully No Man's Sky is coming out this year...).

Odah

Banned
edit: ^ nuff said, lol

Can't wait to see all those "rumours" being posted by various news-outlets around the world to get some people on their sites. PC Gamer knows as much as we do.

Nibel

Verifizieren lässt sich dieses Gerücht zum momentanen Zeitpunkt nicht, Bethesda schweigt beharrlich. Allerdings passt die Aussage der uns persönlich bekannten Quelle zu einer kürzlich getroffenen Aussage eines weiteren Insiders mit dem Decknamen shinobi602. Demnach sei ein namentlich nicht genanntes Rollenspiel fester Bestandteil der Bethesda-PK.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Odah

Banned
Did they quote Bethesda SOFTWORKS as developer of Fallout 4 in that article?

ayyy lmao

edit: nvm, read that wrong, even tho my native language is german i absolutely suck in german, I rather speak english...

ekim

Hmmmmmmmm.

I changed the google translation for that sentence because it was reading as if their source is simply making things up because of what Shinobi said. But they are just saying that their rumor lines up with recent rumors about the game.

PeteMc

Neo Member
Can.Not.Wait.

I hope its playable for the attendees of Gamescom ;)
Screw it I'd take a hands off demo Ala "the division" last year.

ekim

Misleading rumor? I don't know, just say shinobi said it.

No. They have their own source but they are simply saying that their rumor is in line with what Shinobi said but they are not connected or sourcing each other.

Keasar

Would be nice, then just have to wait for the Obsidian written version.

Which probably will never come. :(

Odah

Banned
According to PC Gamer Shinobi is a well-known insider. ayy lmao
Der bekannte Branchen-Insider shinobi602, der in der Vergangenheit bereits des Öfteren mit Insider-Leaks von sich reden machte, die sich später punktgenau bewahrheiteten, ist fest von der Fallout-Ankündigung im Rahmen der Spielemesse überzeugt.

Top Bottom