• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] 6 million $ Activision E3 party to feature Lady GAGA!.

neoism

pwned.gif

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
This rumor is false. Straight from the mouth (or shall I say text) from my contact at Activision, ''lol no. It's a good lineup though.''

Feep

Banned
While I think this is blatantly false, I now regret not having applied for a ticket to Activision's press conference. Damn!

This rumor is false. Straight from the mouth (or shall I say text) from my contact at Activision, ''lol no. It's a good lineup though.''

jcm

Paco said:
Will watch for Lady Gaga.

What games should we expect?
Code:
namespace Activision
{
  public Lineup Create2010GamesLineup(Lineup games2009)
  {
    foreach(Game g in games2009) 
    {
         g.Version++;
    }
  }
  return games2009;
}

Feep

Banned
jcm said:
Code:
namespace Activision
{
  {
    {
         g.Version++;
    }
  }
  return games2009;
}
:lol :lol :lol

matmanx1

The difference between the "have's" and the "have-not's" of the game publishing world. Guess which side Activision is on this year? Still, that's a pretty disgusting expenditure if the number quoted is true.

Shred0r

Banned
So....is Kotick invited to this party? Hmmm, 6$ mil. = a bag of coke + private stripper & rock 'n' roll for everyone. Hope someone makes a healthly batch of compromising cellphone shots showing off Kotick trying to pull off a lapdance, only covered with a classic underwear shorts from the 60' or from which era they come from (you know how nasty they look nowadays), plus a loosened tie laid back over his shoulder while being totally drunken and wasted. His wife would love it! (if he's married that is)
we, too and IW, of course!

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
TheGreatDave said:

So there won't be anything good at Activision's party then. Now we can all go back to hating Activision.

alba

Little is the new Big
jcm said:
Code:
namespace Activision
{
  {
    {
         g.Version++;
    }
  }
  return games2009;
}

Pretty much :lol

Gomu Gomu

This is beyond pathetic. Wow.
jcm said:
Code:
namespace Activision
{
  {
    {
         g.Version++;
    }
  }
  return games2009;
}
:lol :lol
Btw, is foreach a valid word in Java?

jcm said:
Code:
namespace Activision
{
  {
    {
         g.Version++;
    }
  }
  return games2009;
}

I'm dumb. Someone explain this to me.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
jcm said:
Code:
namespace Activision
{
  {
    {
         g.Version++;
    }
  }
  return games2009;
}

Figures that Activision would have poor encapsulation. It's why all their news leaks so early.

Hell, they even capitalize their variables lol.

Gomu Gomu

he made a muckop code saying that Activision's 2010 line up is just an incrementation of all the 2009 titles. It's funnier as a code though.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
obijkenobi said:
I remember all those conversations in Sales-Age about the industry being sustainable. If half of this crap is true, my question is "Why?"
I think marketing teams are trying to reach a broader audience. In this case, in the wrongest way possible.

Bad_Boy said:
I think marketing teams are trying to reach a broader audience. In this case, in the wrongest way possible.
And a way to "show the world, he look we are games plz take us seriously we have cerlebs and parties to".

DiscoJer

Still, this E3 does seem to have an increased opulence over past ones. Remember that the next time you hear publishers crying about used game sales.

Raistlin

jcm said:
Code:
namespace Activision
{
  {
    {
         g.Version++;
    }
  }
  return games2009;
}

:lol :lol :lol

[/thread]

Top Bottom