• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: An "Xbox One II" mass production started in Feb 2016.

ekim

The literal translation should be "xbox one second generation"

expected production capacity is 400K per week / 1.2 million a month seems too low, no?

oCfQj79.jpg

Xbox One 二代 is translated to "Xbox One II"

If someone else could translate the rest it would be much appreciated.

Thanks to: Maximilian Kolbe

http://www.weibo.com/3139784387/DsVRfDnuE?type=repost#_rnd1461765219074
Looks like it's about slim one? the project started at Feb 2014, and the mass production started at Feb 2016.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
So a slim model than?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I highly doubt it's called the Xbox one two. No one is that stupid. Probably just a production naming scheme or an errant number.

gossi

They've said before they've been looking at removing the Blu-Ray drive for digital only, which would save a significant amount of space inside the box (almost a third is that drive) and obviously some power and noise.

Curufinwe

They've said before they've been looking at removing the Blu-Ray drive for digital only, which would save a significant amount of space inside the box (almost a third is that drive) and obviously some power and noise.

And further reduce the worldwide appeal of an already struggling console.

I highly doubt it's called the Xbox one two. No one is that stupid. Probably just a production naming scheme or an errant number.
No one is that stupid, but then you remember the Xbox One exists and yes, people in charge of branding are often very, very stupid.

Top Bottom