• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: An "Xbox One II" mass production started in Feb 2016.

ViciousDS

Banned
The 360 slim was kept relatively close to the chest prior to its E3 2010 announcement, and its was on store shelves a couple weeks later.

We got a production rumor in March, and we didn't see what it looked like until the day before the unveiling.

Didn't the elite model literally pull a launch..........TODAY and they gave everyone in the crowd one.

Duxxy3

Maybe its gonna be a "normal" sized model that isnt a giant VCR you can kill people with.

Xbox One 2 would be the dumbest name ever.

I like my VCR system. Nice and quiet. A small XB1 with actual buttons and a tray loader would be great though (sorry, I don't like the slot loaders).

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Since you are first class citizens, we opted to go for the classier 'II' rather than the second class, 'Jr.' suffiX.

Raist

Banned
what does the 600-800 gram stand for?

Some people wonder how it could be that light. But I doubt it's the console's or any components' weight because a range would make no sense.

It's probably the weight different with the OG model. Maybe there was a slightly lighter one at some point (hence the 600-800 diff).

Because we the best.

giphy.gif
image.php

Hanmik

Some people wonder how it could be that light. But I doubt it's the console's or any components' weight because a range would make no sense.

It's probably the weight different with the OG model. Maybe there was a slightly lighter one at some point (hence the 600-800 diff).

didn´t the Xbox One weigh something like 3,2 kg.? I doubt the 600-800 grams are for the whole console.

OneUh8

Well I would suppose the new Xbox and PS4K will be going head to head this fall. Along with PSVR. Crazy. And here Nintendo will be last again. This can't bode well for Nintendo.

Raist

Banned
didn´t the Xbox One weigh something like 3,2 kg.? I doubt the 600-800 grams are for the whole console.

Yes, which is why I think if this model is real it would be 2.4kg. Maybe there was a minor revision at some point that shaved 200g off.

Top Bottom