• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Call of Duty: WWII to launch on November 3rd

c9eq26bxuaan7rktvrxd.jpg

http://charlieintel.com/2017/04/11/alleged-call-duty-wwii-poster-appears-online-says-nov-3-release/

ClarkZuckerberg

Neo Member
Sometimes I enjoy simple titles instead of overly complicated ones that end up sounding generic. COD WWII is clearly as simple as it gets and it's clear they called it that to show the fans of the old CODs that they're going back to their roots.

Podge293

A slightly blurry photo on the internet. How much more proof do you need!

Seriously tho makes sense. Last 3 or 4 have released in and around that date

Eggbok

Looks like it has exclusive 30 days again on Ps4?

Well Andrew House said when Black Ops 3 was announced that every CoD from that point would be partnered with Playstation so probably. And every CoD until they say otherwise.
The wait is dumb though, everyone should have access at the same time no matter the platform.

sense

Damn Sony got all the marketing deals.
Well then.... Scorpio is going to have a tough time competing against all these big game bundles and Nintendo is likely going to be coming with switch Mario bundles as well....

AC and Crackdown aren't going to help as well as the Sony marketed games. Assassins creed and crackdown 3 better blow some people's minds when they are revealed to gain some mindshare for Microsoft.

We are in the middle of a golden age for games. I truly believe that. Appreciate it while it's here people. In 10 years there will be abundant appreciation threads for 2017.

Mikey Jr.

A legit next gen World War 2 game?

On the Pro in 4k?

I am fucking in like Flynn. And I'm not even a super fan of COD.

frontovik

Banned
The premise is intriguing .. and I don't doubt that CoD has generally delivered when it comes to the single-player experience.

However, that won't justify a purchase for me on the PC because it would likely end up..

a) being ruined by micro-transactions
b) being infested with hackers

hatchx

Banned
I don't know why, but this is the first COD I've been interested in in over 5 years. Is it wrong that I'm assuming it will have a strong single player, based on the advertising and WW2 theme?

M.W.

Sweet, can't wait to pre order to get the bonus "war is hell" skins and the elite version of the Thompson.

In all seriousness, I'm damn excited. I wanna see some gameplay.

Toa Axis

I don't know why, but this is the first COD I've been interested in over 5 years. Is it wrong that I'm assuming it will have a strong single player, based on the advertising and WW2 theme?
This one is being developed by Sledgehammer Games, who's first and last solo project was Advanced Warfare, which had a very strong campaign. So I think it's safe to say that you'll be well served here.

Kalentan

I don't know why, but this is the first COD I've been interested in over 5 years. Is it wrong that I'm assuming it will have a strong single player, based on the advertising and WW2 theme?

I mean Infinite Warfare had a strong single player, so it's not like it's been long since we got a good SP out of the series. CoD always focuses on the SP at first before moving into MP closer to release followed up by a Beta and then full release.

Plus this is being developed by Sledgehammer who made Advanced Warfare which had a good SP as well.

Loxley

Man I am hyped for a gameplay reveal.

Also, assuming this game has been in development since early 2015 - props to Sledgehammer for having the foresight to see folks getting sick of the futuristic setting and wanting the franchise to go back to its roots.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
I hope there is a Omaha Beach landing level in PSVR mode...where you play as an Medic in first person mode.

RoKKeR

The first Tuesday of November? You don't say!?

I really like the art style I've seen on all of the leaked promo art.

nath999

This is from Sledgehammer right?

If so I'm going to pass at least for day 1. They were by far the worst of the 3 developers about listening to community feedback.

frontovik

Banned
This is from Sledgehammer right?

If so I'm going to pass at least for day 1. They were by far the worst of the 3 developers about listening to community feedback.

It's Sledgehammer..

Sledgehammer Games‏Verified account @SHGames Feb 9

We’re honored & excited to bring this year’s @Callofduty to fans everywhere! It’s our biggest achievement as game makers. Much more to come.

https://twitter.com/SHGames?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Top Bottom