• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Chaos;Child (PS4/PSV) coming to the West

Rymuth

Thought we knew this before----? Maybe?

Anyway, Chaos;Head was great and Steins;Gate knocked it out of the park. Will get this day 1 if it comes west.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Chaos;Head Noah is stuck in platform hell, the window for a PS3/Vita release is probably gone.

A Vita version exists though, so they could release that without any porting required? As a visual novel, this belongs on a handheld anyway.

oldmario

Chaos;Head Noah is stuck in platform hell, the window for a PS3/Vita release is probably gone. Chaos;Child at least has a PS4 and PC version.

doubtful that they'd not bother with a vita release since steins;gates was either 3:1 or 4:1 compared to ps3 sales

PQube JUST released a Vita exclusive

who buys VNs on home consoles anyway

you say that but they're releasing danagnronpa on ps4 next year

i replayed steins;gate on ps3 for another platinum tho

Oh my god, please be true <3

Literally waiting and waiting for Steins;Gate 0 as it is!

With that said, majorly bummed that it seems we're not getting Chaos;Head first. And that we'll never get Robotics;Notes, lol.

blacksark

I love my country and its leaks. Hope it turns out to be true.
The website is not widely known here so we'll have to wait to other sites.

PQube JUST released a Vita exclusive

who buys VNs on home consoles anyway
I know that, you know that, maybe even PQube knows that, but does 5pb.? Sadly it seems not, and they make the final decisions.

Wish we could have gotten Chaos;Head Noah (or Dual) first, but I guess I'll live with the memories of my C;H fan translation experience for now.

Hype!

antibolo

Banned
Yes please.

Hopefully the critically-acclaimed success of games like Danganronpa and Steins;Gate has finally made publishers realize that localizing Japanese visual novels is a worthwhile endeavor. Especially the Science Adventure series (aka. those games with a dumb semicolon in their titles).

Jakku

I'm happy and all that this is probably legit, judging by the leak of Steins;Gate 0 coming over, but Chaos;Head and Child are quite heavily linked, its a direct sequel. Not giving any proper means to play the first game is a bit dodgy, considering you need to have played Head to get the proper experience.

Yasumi

Banned
You mean PC?

top_class_innovation_tv_for_bed.jpg

Top Bottom