• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Crash Bandicoot is back... In Skylanders

Crash-Bandicoot-Skylanders-Imaginators.png

A retailer based in Singapore named Qisahn has a listing up featuring a Playstation 4 exclusive “Crash” Skylanders Imaginators Starter Pack.

Saying the “Crash edition content to be announced later. this is a Playstation 4 exclusive”.

Now, Crash has been long speculated to come to Skylanders, but recently has picked up more steam. Especially after it came out that Activision still owns the rights to Crash Bandicoot.

Game Informer even put in their article (but then quickly deleted) that there was another Guest Start to come to Skylanders Imaginators (like how Donkey Kong and Bowser came to Superchargers).

NOW… how legitimate is this retailer?

Obviously it’s not as legitimate as your big box stores like Amazon, Best Buy, etc. But we’ve had some leaks from random retailers across the globe (how many times have you heard a South African retailer leaking something?). So it is possible. This company also has some store fronts, so it’s not just an online company. There are even some interviews on Yahoo and other places with the owner of the store.

So the store itself is definitely legitimate, whether it’d have access to this kind of information, that remains to be seen.

Article: http://skylanders-inquirer.com/2016...-skylanders-imaginators-starter-pack-listing/

PLEASE NO

georly

Perfect. This is your monkey paw wish coming to realization.

(maybe this is what they use to gauge interest)

DJ_Lae

Haha, if true this would make my day - not exactly in the greatest way possible, but it would be hilarious.

Gonna bet that this is real. Hopefully there is a Crash announcement accompanying his guest star status in Skylanders....But the future does not look bright

If this is the only Crash related thing happening at E3 I will laugh so hard. No offense to people wanting a new Crash. I would be sorry for your loss, but I'd still find it quite hilarious.

Don't hurt me :(

farisr

If this gets revealed on the Sony stage, I legitimately want audible booing from the audience that's there. I don't care how immature it is.

If THIS is what all the teasing from Sony led to, they deserve it.

Top Bottom