• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Digimon:Cyber Sleuth sequel will be annouced on the latest Jump issue?

Rymuth

All these Digimon games this gen.

Digimon be like:

27zefKg.gif

RalchAC

Hope they fix Hard mode and expand the battle system too.

I like the double rock paper scissors approach (Vaccine > Virus > Data > Vaccine + Elemental weaknesses), but there should be ways to make it a bit less basic and have a Hard mode that feels more fair. Last time it was added for the Western version, so having it since day-1 would probably help.

Ydelnae

They said they wanted to put out a new Digimon Story game after Digimon world: NO. If this info is not real, I feel confident that a new one is getting announced this year.

Banned
Oh hell yes. This was a sleeper hit for me. Wasn't even on my radar and ended up cracking my top 10.

Toli08

Please be true. The first one was in my top 3 last year. Give me Cyber Sleuth 2. Day one. Such an amazing game.

Wonder what platforms it's going to release on.
Vita still?
probably Ps4 exclusive, maybe even a Switch port - although, I feel like digimon games are more successful on playstation platforms rather than nintendo platforms
I still don't know why you disliked the ending so much haha, I thought it was beautiful and ended the game on a perfect note.
it wasn't beautiful it was fucking ugly, and so so so imperfect don't even get me started bro
The ending was fine though? What would you have preferred?
the ending fucking SUCKED and I hated it!

I would've preferred it to
not have ended so weirdly as it did, that weirdo scientist guy with the hunch back it was cool how they kept his character an anomaly but they shouldn't have blown him up to be the final boss.

that other digimon that was disguised as a lady I expected more redemption from that chick with the black hair i don't remember her name.

i wanted to see things actually get resolved, see the main character back in his rightful body, see him reuinited with his mother,
man too much for just a post. i might just make a new thread one of these days dedicating my hate and love for both this game and digimon world 2.
The story in Cyber Sleuth is so bad :(
nah yo the story is very good it had me hooked the entire time. my expectations for the ending were sky high though

RalchAC

I still don't know why you disliked the ending so much haha, I thought it was beautiful and ended the game on a perfect note.

Would have been better if 3 out of the 10 Digimon saying farewell hadn't been the Platinum fucking Numemons I used for kick level up lol.

Still been meaning to pick up world (been busy with yakuza, gr2 and horizon) but I will be there day 1 for a cyber sleuth sequel.

First was fantastic, baring the difficulty spikes for the eater bosses.

Hopefully they're making this for the PS4 first and foremost. Would love a Digimon game that explores the power of the ps4's hardware without being limited by the Vita.

pikablu

Man this would be amazing. And if its made with the PS4 in mind it will be even better. LOVED the first one. Can't believe I actually stuck through and beat it though haha.

Hopefully they're making this for the PS4 first and foremost. Would love a Digimon game that explores the power of the ps4's hardware without being limited by the Vita.

Man this would be amazing. And if its made with the PS4 in mind it will be even better. LOVED the first one. Can't believe I actually stuck through and beat it though haha.

that's an excellent point as well the game would be so amazing built from the ground up for Ps4. the only difference i noticed was the load times

On-going? Really? I thought they haven't aired yet. I'm out of the loop.

There's the Adventure Tri OVAs, 4 of which have been released (the first one dubbed!) and 2 more to go. Then there's Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters, which is basically Digimon S7.

I hope this is true.

I'm positive we're getting some new game this year (it is the 20th anniversary after all), but it'd be great to have a new Story game announced now.

Top Bottom