• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Rumor: Dishonored II teaser image and hashtag for a reveal 3+ months away leaked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohoXD123

May 28, 2013
http://www.justpushstart.com/2014/03/rumor-dishonored-ii-teaser-image-leaked/

We are going to treat this is a rumor right now but man does this look legit. Dishonored 2.

Dishonored had a lot of rich history to work with and it is no surprise that the guys at Arkane and Bethesda are revisiting that well. The image above leaked and promises a bigger reveal at E3 this year. It comes with the strange hashtag, #DarknessofTyvia. The only thing that is for sure is that in the bottom right you can see a Dualshock 4 lightbar which all but confirms the appearance on Playstation 4.

More as this story develops.

Edit:
Well, I was the first person to publish this image. I just received a tip via email, not sure how to check its veracity.

------------------------------------------------

Dishonored 2 E3-Event

That might be of interest for you. Cant tell my sources. Your choice.

#DarknessOfTyvia
--- xxx@aol.de

You just randomly got an email from a guy? Did you ever get an email from this guy before?

Seems like someone just playing around.

No, it's the first time. I don't who he is.

Edit2:
Hmmm the guy has contacted me again

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dishonored E3-Event - FULL PRESENTATION

Hi there,

I knew you would be man to talk to about what i saw about a week ago. Just so you know, what I gave you was part of an internal presentation of Bethesdas E3 2014 coverage.

Dishonored 2: Darkness of Tyvia is their only "new" title to be revealed at E3.

The whole presentation about D2 is now here as PNG-file. Check the attachment. We saw this as part of an interactive Powerpoint Presentation (more infos when they clicked on the fields, videos, etc)

Yossy

Neo Member
Jul 16, 2013
Real or not, I wouldn't be surprised to see this announced at E3. This was my personal GotY for 2012, so I'd love to see it.

ramuh

Jun 7, 2013
Hmmm.. I hope this is real. Curiously looks legit. I enjoyed the first one. They definitely have a lot to build on. But current gen only please. :)

Oppo

Jan 22, 2010
Toronto
Is that a DS4's blue light at the bottom right?

edit - ah it was mentioned in OP, I skimmed that

900bv

Banned
Aug 7, 2013
England
Oh man, it really does have that official look to it. Even is this turns out to be fake, the guy who made that did a damn good job.

KORNdoggy

Sep 20, 2013
Oh god, it's one of those "i've took a picture of a screen at a jaunty angle" leaked images...i want it to be real. But seriously, how many times have we seen this.

SJRB

May 10, 2012
FUCK YEAH.

Shall we gather for whisky and cigars later?

Geek

Ninny Prancer
Feb 2, 2005
Oh man, too bad they couldn't get a photo of anything but a logo! It's almost like that's the easiest thing to produce!

Zeppeli

Banned
Feb 9, 2014
Canada
secret reveal... with a hashtag to use on twitter so you can advertise the game that got secretly revealed. makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.