• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Dishonored II teaser image and hashtag for a reveal 3+ months away leaked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
Well, I was the first person to publish this image. I just received a tip via email, not sure how to check its veracity.

------------------------------------------------

Dishonored 2 E3-Event

That might be of interest for you. Cant tell my sources. Your choice.

#DarknessOfTyvia
--- xxx@aol.de

You just randomly got an email from a guy? Did you ever get an email from this guy before?

Seems like someone just playing around.

epmode

Dishonored is probably my favorite new AAA IP of the last generation. Looking forward to this for sure! Even though it's probably fake.

KORNdoggy

That's not a DS4, it's a monitor "on" light.

Or...maybe, just maybe, it's the prototype/dev duel shock 4

468px-Ps4controller.jpg

calder

That's not the shape of a DS4 lightbar.

I'm sure they are working on a sequel, but this leak is unconvincing. The hashtag is a nice touch, Tyvia being a very possible locale for the sequel.

jschreier

Well, I was the first person to publish this image. I just received a tip via email, not sure how to check its veracity.

------------------------------------------------

Dishonored 2 E3-Event

That might be of interest for you. Cant tell my sources. Your choice.

#DarknessOfTyvia
--- xxx@aol.de
Maybe you should check its veracity before posting it on your site?

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
what are the chances of Dishonored 1 showing up on PS Plus? Always wanted to play the first, but am lazy.

As far as I recall a Bethesda-published game has never shown up on PS-Plus, so I wouldn't say the chances are good. It should be pretty cheap 2nd hand by now, it's worth buying.

majik13

Maybe you should check its veracity before posting it on your site?

I think the question already posed is, how would you check its veracity? Perhaps he could email the guy back, and ask for more proof without revealing sources? Still doubt it would change much though.

Eh all you would have to do is mock up that image and have a monitor to put it on. Not exactly rocket science.

Still would be cool if true

3bdelilah

Banned
Hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype

Don't know whether it's fake or real, but it's coming nonetheless. Bethesda said so themselves they see this as a potential series, Arkane would like to make another one, and it sold well enough. So........... yeah I'm definitely excited!

Truant

The first one is a classic. One of the best games ever made.

My only gripe was that the story felt rushed. It was like playing a Ken Levine game without Ken Levines writing.

I can't wait what they'll do next.

Ramenman

GOD YES PLEASE

secret reveal... with a hashtag to use on twitter so you can advertise the game that got secretly revealed. makes perfect sense.

Ahaha :D

That got me too.

However this might be the end screen of a teaser that is to be publicly released before e3.

It looks official enough, but I'd still put money on this being fake. Wouldn't shock me if we do hear about a Dishonored sequel this year, though. I don't think Arkane has been up to anything else since the DLC released.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Day One. The first one was a great game, loved it very much.

Wonder what's going on today. Silent Hill game was apparently being teased today too. Prob fake? I dunno, but the teaser I saw already got removed so maybe its real lol.

Do you have a link to this Silent Hill stuff?

Whompa

Do you have a link to this Silent Hill stuff?

If I was smart enough to save the video from my youtube history 6 hours ago today:

zkG1kFO.jpg

I would have. Didn't realize it was going to get removed to fast...

If I could describe it: Was about 30-40 seconds long. Had a flower pedal floating down with words flashing to the left and right of it. It landed on the ground and some weird spider-y thing on the lower left crawled off the scene. Faded to black and then the words SILENT HILL and Otherworld below it. Looked similar to the Downpour font.

No idea why someone would hoax a long video like that and I can't seem to find it elsewhere...Camera quality wasn't bad either. I could read the wording in the video.

edit: found it

http://vk.com/video224627189_167869960?list=d6259d5001b77e44aa

uhhhhh real? fake? The clapping in the beginning seems a little weird...but where's the video come from?

sn00zer

If I was smart enough to save the video from my youtube history 6 hours ago today:

zkG1kFO.jpg

I would have. Didn't realize it was going to get removed to fast...

If I could describe it: Was about 30-40 seconds long. Had a flower pedal floating down with words flashing to the left and right of it. It landed on the ground and some weird spider-y thing on the lower left crawled off the scene. Faded to black and then the words SILENT HILL and Otherworld below it. Looked similar to the Downpour font.

No idea why someone would hoax a long video like that and I can't seem to find it elsewhere...Camera quality wasn't bad either. I could read the wording in the video.

edit: found it

http://vk.com/video224627189_167869960?list=d6259d5001b77e44aa

uhhhhh real? fake?

So fake...I think someone just released a bunch of fake leaks today hoping they will catch on...and they did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom