• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: E3 2019 plans leaked - Dino Crisis reboot and Splinter Cell happening

Shin

Banned
We have got our possible first look at the upcoming announcements of E3 2019 according to a leaked prediction list.
The discovered list includes Dino Crisis reboot, new Splinter Cell, Next Gen consoles and a lot more which we will be discussing down below. Do note that it’s a rumor.

The list first appeared on a Spanish site and is by a verified ResetEra user named Leocarian. He has created a prediction list for E3 2019 based on the insider information he has access to.
It’s worth looking into since he’s a verified user and holds some credibility online.

According to the list, Microsoft’s E3 press conference will start with a new trailer of Halo The Master Chief Collection for PC. It will be followed by a gameplay trailer of Halo Infinite with a release date announcement which is said to be sometime in 2020.
Halo Infinite will also make its way to Xbox Anaconda.

The Coalition will then take the stage to reveal Gears 5 gameplay trailer with a holiday 2019 release date. Gears Tactics is also predicted to make an appearance with a 2019 release date.
Battletoads and Ori and the Will of the Wisps gameplay trailers, expansion of Sea of Thieves and of a new game by Piranha Bytes are scheduled for Microsoft’s E3 2019 press conference.

Another acquired studio by Microsoft will be also revealed at the press conference.

There will be at least two World Premieres along with some new first-party titles.

World Premieres

• The world premiere of Dino Crisis reboot which is listed to arrive in 2020.
  • The world premiere of the long-awaited new Splinter Cell game by Ubisoft.
Teaser of First Part Titles

• Teaser of a new Fable video game by Playground Games
  • Teaser of Bleeding Edge, a new IP by Ninja Theory
  • Teaser of a next-gen IP by Rare
Finally, Microsoft will officially announce its next-generation of console Xbox Anaconda and Lockhart. New features of Xbox Live subscription will be also revealed followed by more details on Project Xcloud streaming service.
With that said, it looks like 2019 is going to be the best year for Microsoft with Sony out of it. However, all of the predicted information should be taken with a grain of salt and treated as a rumor only.

Credit: SegmentNext

QuickClimax

Neo Member
So it seem that this E3 going to really get me into gaming some more with some of the sequels and highly anticipation games. I just really hope that ubisoft won't kill Splinter Cell off.

Roni

Gold Member
Dino Crisis reboot and a new Splinter Cell? Give me those two and I could go without E3 this year.

Shin

Banned
Cross-reference...
The person mentioned in the article (Leocarian) said in another post that Ubisoft had Xbox SDK's...so maybe...

Last edited:

MDSLKTR

Announce all the splinter cell you want as long as it coincides with chaos theory going bc and enhanced.

I want a real ghost recon. Splinter cell I can do without even tho I enjoyed the last one.

Barnabot

Dino Crisis?
bvXXnHp.gif

Bullshit.
vJpv4S1.gif

I'll believe when I see it.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
I don't want to get my hopes up about the DC reboot but damn... it's hard not to get hyped for me. Loved the first one so much and intended to replay it this year.

Meowzers

A new Splinter Cell and the run up to E3. It's sort of like when you start seeing Christmas decorations in October.

If new consoles are revealed it'll only be right at the end like Scorpio when that was teased at E3 2016. Sounds good if true, but I'll be itching for next year when it's a full reveal.

Played a bit of Dino Crisis on the PS1 when that first came out. Wouldn't mind giving that a go again.

Geki-D

Banned
Xbox is going to kill it this year just like they did last year! I’ll take that Dino Crisis reboot baby!
They're literally the only platform holder this year who will be hosting a conference. Though if it's anything like last year, it may as well be the Sony conference too, what with all the multiplats on show.

Last edited:

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Sounds... too good to be true.

I hope it’s true. I’m itching for more Sam, and of course a proper Dino Crisis...

VulcanRaven

Dino Crisis with Resident Evil 2 remake gameplay would be great. I would definitely buy it.

I hope the new Splinter Cell will be like the old ones:
Wb5Uw0N.png

Last edited:

Skyfox

Allow me to flex my superior prophetic abilities:
  • This is made up crap
  • Switch upgrade rumor is crap too
Next!

its that time of the year again!!!!

tbh I'm quite surprised people have so much passion and love for dino crisis

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
I'd LOVE to play both Dino Crisis and new Splinter Cell. I just hope that Ubisoft won't turn Splinter Cell into another open world gaas game.

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
A new Dino Crisis game is the bomb

please make it happened

After seeing RE2 Remake i have big faith with Capcom

Lets do it

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
I will poop all over my apartment (out of sheer unbridled joy) if Dino Crisis happens.
Bookmark this thread, guys. If Dino Crisis is announced JareBear has said he will shit all over his apartment and of course to prove this will either live stream it or record it.

“The list first appeared on a Spanish site and is by a verified ResetEra user named Leocarian.”

[FONT=Roboto, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif]Nothing earth shattering in the post and considering the source this is just some fanboy generating rumors based on hope. They did the same here. [/FONT]

Shin

Banned
Shinji mentioned in 2015 that he'd like to revisit it DC and Godhand (there's a thread about it here on GAF as well).
Don't know when TEW2 was released and/or if he directed that but could probably get an idea about his availability.
Tweet below from December 2018 with another DC member, thread title has rumor in it for a reason we'll see...

The load I have been collectively building up since 2014 for a new Splinter Cell is ginormous. I'll make the Tsar Bomba look like a Catherine wheel in comparison.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Eventually the Splinter Cell rumor will be true and that magnificent load of yours can be unleashed on all of us

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Shinji mentioned in 2015 that he'd like to revisit it DC and Godhand (there's a thread about it here on GAF as well).
Don't know when TEW2 was released and/or if he directed that but could probably get an idea about his availability.
Tweet below from December 2018 with another DC member, thread title has rumor in it for a reason we'll see...

Dino Crisis reboot with Mikami involvement would cause a new Big Bang. No way this happening.

OldGamer

Battletoads seems like a major stretch. If true, it would be a sign that Rare is going back to its backlog IPs for the first time in ages to make a new game.

Dino Crisis would be awesome and a great way to take advantage of next gen hardware.

Top Bottom