• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Far Cry 4 = Q1 2014, Rainbow Six Vita, AC3:L -> PSN/XBLA, [Tom Clancy's Rogue]

krimsoncharge

Jul 20, 2009
hey guys

Cmon takao, not every post i make is going to be some insider news or sh be take like that.

What i did say about ubi and AC was that the next title was ( and this was before anything leaked)black flag or golden age. Edward haytham was the main character. Would have co op and captain kidd would make an appearance. I also said that rayman legends and r6 patriots ( not ghost recon) would come to vita.

What i meant regarding to vita was that liberation was coming to psn/xbla.

And here is some new info. Black flag is being developed by 11 ubisoft studios. The next title in the franchisee is code named unity. Far cry 1 hd is coming soon. Far cry 4 is targeting q1 2014 release an ubi have a new nexgen ip in the works titled the crew.
---

There another new tom clancy ip in the works. Maybe that'll we at e3 too. Tom clancy's rogue is what its called.

Alienous

Jan 20, 2013
I suppose Far Cry 4 in just over a year after Far Cry 3 is the trade-off of getting titles like Blood Dragon. They keep their core team working on the next numbered title.

Ridley327

Feb 7, 2005
Not surprised to see that AC3:L is making the leap to consoles. I'm curious to see how it'll be received, as I personally felt it wasn't much better than previous handheld installments. Certainly, a much bigger game in terms of money thrown on it, but it's filled with a lot of really bad implementations of decent ideas.

Duxxy3

Nov 30, 2007
ugh... one year to make a new game?

Why can't publishers give these guys at least 2 years? The quality is shit with just a year.

kewlmyc

Dec 15, 2011
Ubisoft please don't turn Farcry into a yearly thing. Don't ruin it like you did Assassin's Creed. Please?

antitrop

Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs, CO
twitter.com
Far Cry 4 will go hard in one direction either way, in my opinion.

Far Cry 3 was definitely massively overrated, one of the most of last year, but still a good game. I see FC4 either being a substantial step down over its predecessor (like FC2) or a substantial step up (FC3 has a fucking shit story, wouldn't be hard to top that).

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Jan 31, 2006
FC4 makes sense. Ubisoft did say they want to churn games off the conveyor belt even faster.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Aug 17, 2009
Philippines
psnprofiles.com
I didn't enjoy Liberations that much to be honest. But I heard it's better than III so I guess that means something.