• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Far Cry 4 = Q1 2014, Rainbow Six Vita, AC3:L -> PSN/XBLA, [Tom Clancy's Rogue]

hey guys

Cmon takao, not every post i make is going to be some insider news or sh be take like that.

What i did say about ubi and AC was that the next title was ( and this was before anything leaked)black flag or golden age. Edward haytham was the main character. Would have co op and captain kidd would make an appearance. I also said that rayman legends and r6 patriots ( not ghost recon) would come to vita.

What i meant regarding to vita was that liberation was coming to psn/xbla.

And here is some new info. Black flag is being developed by 11 ubisoft studios. The next title in the franchisee is code named unity. Far cry 1 hd is coming soon. Far cry 4 is targeting q1 2014 release an ubi have a new nexgen ip in the works titled the crew.

---

There another new tom clancy ip in the works. Maybe that'll we at e3 too. Tom clancy's rogue is what its called.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Split bump.

Back in February kaysee did nail Black Flag, Rayman Vita, and now seemingly The Crew, so this deserves its own thread (I checked with kaysee to see if they were cool with this first don't worry).

Alienous

I suppose Far Cry 4 in just over a year after Far Cry 3 is the trade-off of getting titles like Blood Dragon. They keep their core team working on the next numbered title.

Ridley327

Not surprised to see that AC3:L is making the leap to consoles. I'm curious to see how it'll be received, as I personally felt it wasn't much better than previous handheld installments. Certainly, a much bigger game in terms of money thrown on it, but it's filled with a lot of really bad implementations of decent ideas.

All good news there. Love Far Cry, want to see R6 Patriots released (though preferably on next-gen). I've got AC3L on Vita but still good news if its ported.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I suppose Far Cry 4 in just over a year after Far Cry 3 is the trade-off of getting titles like Blood Dragon. They keep their core team working on the next numbered title.

They did warn us they wanted more frequent entries in all their big franchises and mentioned Far Cry specifically in relation to that.

Duxxy3

ugh... one year to make a new game?

Why can't publishers give these guys at least 2 years? The quality is shit with just a year.

kuYuri

Rainbow Six Vita is not a completely crazy thing to expect either.

odIVKdk.jpg

antitrop

Far Cry 4 will go hard in one direction either way, in my opinion.

Far Cry 3 was definitely massively overrated, one of the most of last year, but still a good game. I see FC4 either being a substantial step down over its predecessor (like FC2) or a substantial step up (FC3 has a fucking shit story, wouldn't be hard to top that).

Salsa

Well Michael Biehn did say Ubisoft was interested in more entries in the Blood Dragon series.

I just really wish they do it as a big standalone thing completely independent of Far Cry's mechanics or even engine. Blood Dragon was severely limited because of it

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I didn't enjoy Liberations that much to be honest. But I heard it's better than III so I guess that means something.

Top Bottom