• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Games with Gold August: Ryse, Slash Dash, Catherine, Fallout New Vegas

etta

my hard graphic balls
https://twitter.com/xboxp3/status/623510150729498624
Yea, that screenshot isn't real.
8:09 AM - 21 Jul 2015

tumblr_nmtvfjWp1P1us5lplo1_250.gif

After careful analysis and serious consideration, we have concluded that the image is very likely fake, but we are not entirely sure, but it's fake. We will find out in 10 days what the actual Games with Gold are.
Mods, do with this thread what you will.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Original:
U8QaQfk.jpg

Saw on Reddit, but they link to 4chan.

MavFan619

Banned
Cool I'll renew for a month to try out Ryse for sure never planned on purchasing it so this works out for me if true.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
That would be a great month.

BUT

This has all the "internet leak" checklist going for it.

Off screen at an angle? CHECK
An absolute dream month? CHECK

Montresor

I really enjoyed Ryse. Beautiful visuals and very fun blue-yellow QTE executions... Felt bad-ass to do all those slow-mo executions.

Chris1

Ryse? Fake.

Fallout New Vegas was just on sale not that long ago on deals with gold. I don't think this is real

It's an off screen picture of a monitor that has a file opened up in Windows Photo Viewer?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wouldn't hold my breath.

ugh. please no. terrible month if true.
Your avatar accurately resembles my look towards your comment.

Would happily play Ryse again. Never played Fallout NV or Catherine and with BC i'll happily "purchase" those two games. Would be an amazing month so hopefully it's legit (although... probably not.)

munroe

It says Slash Dash would be from August 16 to September 15. Is that how it works now?

Yeah black flag is free 1st to the 31st of July and will get swapped with a new game on the 1st August.

Too many me started on the 16th July and runs until the 15th of August where it will get replaced with another game

Bessy67

They wouldn't give the Ryse Legendary Edition. They'd give the base version and hope people buy the season pass.

Toki767

Glad I held off on getting Ryse if true.

Kind of doubt it'd be the Legedary Edition though. It'd probably be the vanilla one.

Slash Dash came out like 5 days ago, no way its GwG so quickly.

Also I find it hard to believe they would give us Legendary Edition of Ryse, a lot of what they do is use GwG to sell DLC etc.

Montresor

Slash Dash just came out last week, fake...

Gosh darn it.

Slash Dash is up on the XB1 store right now and is purchasable for $10. They won't have people buy a game 15 or so days before August and THEN make it free for Gold members.

That would actually end up making this one of the worst months, heh, despite the other awesome games in the list.

All signs point to this being fake.

munroe

Slash Dash came out like 5 days ago, no way its GwG so quickly.

Also I find it hard to believe they would give us Legendary Edition of Ryse, a lot of what they do is use GwG to sell DLC etc.

Wasn't massive chalice only recently released before it hit gwg?

Top Bottom