• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Hitman HD Trilogy for PS3

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
OK how many collections are left

We are going to run out soon and have to remaster PS3 Trilogies

Jb

Will buy in heartbeat even though I already own all of them, if only for the platinum trophies.

Enkidu

How odd that they'd include Contracts and skip Codename 47 when pretty much every other collection does the opposite. I guess they bothered to replace the music or something.

Yo dawg, they're going to remaster all of these HD Collections after they run out of trilogies to remaster.

But seriously, I'd probably get this. Never played the Hitman games and I've heard that Blood Money is good.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Well Nixxes Software wasn't workings on anything since Deus Ex: Human Revolution port,maybe they are the one doing these ports.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Gah, spent weeks looking for a copy of Blood Money for 360, just found one today and now this? :lol

fml

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Interesting if true, I've always wanted to play one after some podcasts always go on about how awesome they are, would be great to have.

Ace Combat HD Colllection needs to happen.

But I guess it would suck.

Don't say that, it would be awesome, and so much better than the last two console games we got.

Varth

Never heard of 16games before. I think it was heavily teased before, and a collection seems an obvious choice, but source is not exactly anything to go by.

How odd that they'd include Contracts and skip Codename 47 when pretty much every other collection does the opposite. I guess they bothered to replace the music or something.

The first Hitman game never came to PS2. It was PC only, I think.

I'd be up to buy this.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I literally just restarted Blood Money on 360 earlier today, hah. Good to see this anyway.

Goldrusher

Sounds like this in HD:

51RH8087C-L..jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm fine with this, happens to movies and albums all the time. As long as it improves each time.

I'm OK with this too, Multiple Platinums!

Just crazy every other week we get a new collection coming

Soon we'll be listing games that don't have a collection rather than need a collection

Tizoc

Hmm I own a PC disc that contains all 3 Hitman games...will wait and see if I'd be interested in it.

Odd. I thought there was an issue with a song in Contracts, which is why they've never been able to include it in the Steam Hitman Collection. If they've replaced the song in question, then they better bring that shit to Steam.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wonder if this means if the Eidos/SE/IO has taken care of the licensing problems with Hitman 3 on PC. I forget if it was they could only sell it in the Hitman Trilogy, or they only had the rights to sell physical copies.

RedSwirl

There's actually quite a bit left. For some reason I'm still waiting for someone to do Time Crisis 1-3 and Crisis Zone on PlayStation Move. ...as well as TimeSplitters.

Bricky

Every modern PC should be able to play the original games in 1080p without any trouble, even Blood Money. I really like HD-collections of games like Ico & Shadow of the Colossus and God of War, but paying 40 bucks for this is a bit stupid if you ask me when the same bundle is like 5 on the PC. And I'm not even talking about the Steam-version when it's on sale.

But let's wait and see if this is any good, maybe they'll change some things for the better. Not really expecting it to be more than a cash-in for Absolution though.

Top Bottom