• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Hollow Knight Silksong Day 1 on GamePass (The Sitch)?

anthony2690

Banned
Called this earlier in the Xbox event thread, probably time to go dark before this guy leaks the entire Xbox event before the show. :')

I should probably give the first game a proper go tbh.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
Will Smith Slap GIF by Xavier Degraux
Come On Reaction GIF by Bounce

Any news would be great, Gamepass day 1 is like some kind of fantasy.

I don't know why they'd put it on there because they can get legit money for this thing since the first one has such a huge audience.

Lognor

Banned
Holy shit if true. And if it releases this year, wow. Xbox making moves. I don't know though... thought Nintendo was pretty tight with the dev

Last edited:

DarthPutin

If there is any game that deserves to be just bought it's that one. Probably not expensive, big and guaranteed to give you a lot and a lot of good time. The cool part will be if it comes to XBOX day one instead of having to wait for a port.
I will play on PC and if this snitch person knows the date, I'd like to just know the date))) Or that it's 2022!

That would be nice. If it has a ridiculous platinum like the original, I'll just play it on GamePass. If the trophy list is actually fun and do-able, I'll get it on PlayStation.

Unless, the game runs equally well on all platforms, I'll get it on Switch for portability. Hell, might get it on all three anyway.

Its not like the game is expensive, the biggest news would just be that its coming out soon and on non-switch consoles

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Until this leak, everything has been Sony related.

But if he's got leaks for MS side, he might might be more holistic. Then again, HK leak is just an indie game he might know some contacts.

So far nothing about MS's show, so I'll take a guess he's a NTKRNL leaker but at Sony.

dugdug

Banned
I don't know why they'd put it on there because they can get legit money for this thing since the first one has such a huge audience.

I’m sure they’d sell well, but, I imagine every indie dev has to worry about “I’ll wait for GamePass” mentality among customers now.

Kagey K

Banned
Until this leak, everything has been Sony related.

But if he's got leaks for MS side, he might might be more holistic. Then again, HK leak is just an indie game he might know some contacts.

So far nothing about MS's show, so I'll take a guess he's a NTKRNL leaker but at Sony.
I said in another thread, but I think he's getting his leaks through YouTube. Either as an employee or getting around the code to see hidden videos.

Aldric

I just want to see more of the game. Hopefully it's not a gamepass exclusive but I can't see it being the case. Big L for Nintendo if only from a communication standpoint.

Top Bottom