• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR - Leaf Green 3DS on the way for Luigi's Mansion 2?

Some reader from some blogsite posted this, who says he received this flyer while at work in a video game shop in Fukuoka.. Whats with the 3DS colors lately. Bring on the Gundam Bundles, Super Mario Land Bundles ...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pyrrhus

Of all the games I'd expect to get a special commemorative system color, Luigi's Mansion 2 seems least likely.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Fake, why would they already announce their plans for next year ?

Busaiku

I thought that none of Nintendo's titles support Frankenstick.
They weren't amongst the games listed at least.

img20111006104226.jpg

They didn't even bother shopping out the border around the MH Tri G picture.

Futureman

This would be the first confirmation of a Nintendo title using the slide pad, right? (that is if this flyer is legit) I mean... it would be braindead retarded if they didn't at least include a control option for LM2, but hey, NINTENDO.

Berordn

The slide pad cradle looks kind of green in the blown-up shot. Starting to seem like a very inelegant hoax.

Apath

Leaf green is Best green.

lunchwithyuzo said:
What does the rest of the flyer say?
It mentions 3D and 2012 a lot. Stuff will be released in February, March, and April too.

future_pinoy said:
Whats with the 3DS colors lately. Bring on the Gundam Bundles, Super Mario Land Bundles ...
There's a gundam bundle announced for Japan already. Char custom 3DS. Dying to see what it looks like.

Willy105 said:
Luigi's Mansion 2 doesn't even use the expansion slide pad, as far as we know. No game from Nintendo does.
No, but I hope it does. I want GCN controls.

It'd be nice if Kid Icarus did too, but only as a mirrored option for lefties.

Diortem7 said:
Here's a larger image from the Ice White 3DS thread.
[MG]http://i.imgur.com/tIhwp.jpg[/IMG]
It does say Leaf Green, but I have my doubts that this flyer is real. Nintendo's Japanese website has listing for the black, blue, red, pink and white colors, but there's no listing for green. You'd think if a green model was on the way they'd list it on their website as well.

The list on the site goes up to late November, Luigi does not come out until early 2012 so I can see them waiting a few months to post the leaf green and what if its only exclusive bundle?

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Bought a red 3DS (which is the best color of a handheld so far, behind DSiXL yellow that is) and have a blue original 3DS

Nintendo better not fuck with me and start releasing more good looking colors :mad:

Adamm said:
Leaf Green?

Am the only one who thought of pokemon?
i had a leaf green gba sp i imported from japan. i don't have it anymore, but it was really purty, so even though this looks like the aqua, i hope they still do a leaf green.

gba_green_le.gif

i don't even like pokemon... but i had to get a green GBA for four swords to go with my red, blue and pinkish purple GBAs.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
plagiarize said:
i had a leaf green gba sp i imported from japan. i don't have it anymore, but it was really purty, so even though this looks like the aqua, i hope they still do a leaf green.

i don't even like pokemon... but i had to get a green GBA for four swords to go with my red, blue and pinkish purple GBAs.
I have the superior green Rayquaza one.

Just saying. I'm better than you.

Kazerei

Banned
It would be really cool if this matched the MGS Peace Walker green PSP. Forest green is my favorite color, and I wish more consoles were released in that shade.

Top Bottom