• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Leaked document detailing MS future plans for the Xbox line. 56 pages long.

~Kinggi~

Banned
App Pool says:

X720 6x 360 Performance

Dedicated resources for next gen

Dedicated resources for 360 gaming (HW)

what does that mean?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
FORTALEZA REVOLUTION

v0zbY.jpg

rdrr gnr

That screams fake, especially the final column of their timeline. I'm not buying it. It looks like a marketing intern threw it all together.

LQX

So many saying its fake. Who the hell other than some company or paid firm would put so much effort into something like that? I really doubt a single individual would sit and make all that shit up.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
"Concurrent Experiences:
Enjoy multiple experiences at once. Mix and match based on your needs (e.g. watch football scores with an NFL ticker as you play Gears of War 5)"

~Kinggi~

Banned
So many saying its fake. Who the hell other than some company or paid firm would put so much effort into something like that? I really doubt a single individual would sit and make all that shit up.

People on internets are so dedicated its scary

Trigger

People who like trolling?

Vinci

Danish

I'm pretty sure MS can afford to find someone that can make a PowerPoint that looks better than that. I mean, c'mon... that thing has to be fake. I'd be embarrassed to show my boss something that ugly.

rdrr gnr

Seriously? Did you not catch that guy a few weeks ago who had pretended to be Japanense for months and months on this forum, only to account suicide after he was caught. This is the internet talking about video games -- Believe.

clashfan

Yeah, there is no crazy people on the internet.

Seriously? Did you not catch that guy a few weeks ago who had pretended to be Japanense for months and months on this forum, only to account suicide after he was caught. This is the internet talking about video games -- Believe.

Do you have a link or a user name? This would be interesting to see.

Trigger

Or the poster that lied about someone getting murdered/raped? lol, the internet is full of crazies. This doesn't even come with a proper source.

Vinci

Danish
Holy shit. I can't take my eyes off this. It's a train wreck. Whoever made this, promise never to use PPT again. The fucking green used for the title slides. And don't anyone tell me the company which makes PPT isn't going to use one of their pre-installed themes.

Top Bottom