• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Leaked stages/characters from Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale [Updated]

Gorillaz

People don't forget there will most likely be secret unlocks that will be revealed at launch. I think they are saving some characters for a in game surprise.

What do we reckon, real or fakey cakey?

SLrP4.jpg

I-hate-u

Pic is most likely fake but I think Crash will make the cut

People don't forget there will most likely be secret unlocks that will be revealed at launch. I think they are saving some characters for a in game surprise.

I wouldn't be surprised if not only as a secret unlock but also the final boss of the game is Crash Bandicoot. Superbot might not even announce before the game release. He could be just a surprise in the game.

Mush

If Superbot are hiding anything special in the game (special being the inclusion of Crash/Spyro/someone cool or Sephiroth as the final boss or something), I would rather not know.

Remember when the internet didn't spoil everything?

Superbot are definitely one of the leakiest companies around.

We knew about their game months in advance of it being announced.
We know most of the stages and the characters before they are revealed etc.

I mean we had a dude on a website with an actual FAQ/Q&A etc. Its ridiculous.

Jawmuncher

If Superbot are hiding anything special in the game (special being the inclusion of Crash/Spyro/someone cool or Sephiroth as the final boss or something), I would rather not know.

Remember when the internet didn't spoil everything?

I remember getting my gaming mags for E3 and always being amazed about the stuff announced. Now I know 95% of whats coming out before the announcement is even made.

but anyway i agree something like sephiroth as the last boss would be cool to keep secret.

Mush

Seriously guys, I thought this was already debunked. He supposedly has a big enough meter for a Level 1 Special yet he lacks the aura.

Why would it be on the actual game screen though instead of just on the image.

Its a fake but I so want to believe its true.

It probably lends more authenticity than getting a direct screencap which would have a higher possibility of being debunked as a photoshop.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Its gonna be plenty weird if Cloud (Zack, Squall, or ugh even Tiduz or Vaan or something at least) doesn't get in. I mean theres LBP costumes of FF7 stuff as precedent, and Dissidia animations all over the shop ready to be used. The third party character inclusions are gonna all be mostly terrible other than Raiden if not, think I've already remarked how I'd love to see some Kazuma Kiryuu or Valkyria Chronicles characters up in this bitch, and Kat from Gravity Rush of course.

Diversify the lineup! Seeing both Nariko and Dino on the roster is like some kind of bizarre opposites world where Ninja Theory games are absolute hottest property. A Monster Hunter in Rathalos armour would have been a great Capcom inclusion before of course the betraylton removing that franchise from Sony's christmas card list forever.

Jawmuncher

Its gonna be plenty weird if Cloud of Zack don't get in. I mean theres LBP costumes of FF7 stuff as precedent, and Dissidia animations all over the shop ready to be used. The third party character inclusions are gonna all be mostly terrible other than Raiden if not, think I've already remarked how I'd love to see some Kazuma Kiryuu or Valkyria Chronicles characters up in this bitch, and Kat from Gravity Rush of course.

Diversify the lineup! Seeing both Nariko and Dino on the roster is like some kind of bizarre opposites world where Ninja Theory games are absolute hottest property.

That made me laugh. Since while I like that they're both in. I won't lie it is pretty weird.
Just imagine if Monkey was in there as well. Then we'd know something was up.

Its gonna be plenty weird if Cloud (Zack, Squall, or ugh even Tiduz or Vaan or something at least) doesn't get in. I mean theres LBP costumes of FF7 stuff as precedent, and Dissidia animations all over the shop ready to be used. The third party character inclusions are gonna all be mostly terrible other than Raiden if not, think I've already remarked how I'd love to see some Kazuma Kiryuu or Valkyria Chronicles characters up in this bitch, and Kat from Gravity Rush of course.

Diversify the lineup! Seeing both Nariko and Dino on the roster is like some kind of bizarre opposites world where Ninja Theory games are absolute hottest property. A Monster Hunter in Rathalos armour would have been a great Capcom inclusion before of course the betraylton removing that franchise from Sony's christmas card list forever.
Nope still terrible imo. an unpopular character who could be replaced with a hundred other 'ninjas'
I would have even taken Gray Fox or Olga Ninja over Raiden if Snake was unavailable.

StuBurns

Banned
Have you ever seen a leak that wasn't a blurry piece of shit? I haven't.
Yes. I've never seen one that was, outside of very controlled environments, and this clearly isn't one, the dude is standing openly in front of the TV, with flash on his phone.
I still remember the MGS4 BB fiasco.
That wasn't blurry for any real reason, other than it's only a fraction of the full frame at a review session. That's like the SSF4 leak.

Top Bottom