• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Man Of Steel 2 to Introduce Black Adam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
I'll eat all the crow in the world. Man of Steel 2 is not happening. Best case they treat Superman like the Hulk and have him costar in other peoples movies.

They could always banish Supes from the earth and have him redo Gladiator except in space on Warworld.

Nev

Banned
Normal Superman is a popular character.

Charisma-free mopey angry creepman is not.

Is this really the actor's fault? I've seen him in some other roles and he's fine. I think he can even manage to be somewhat funny.

I blame Snyder's edgy, joyless direction and poor script tbh. It's like the people behind the movies actively hate Superman and are trying to stop people from liking the character.

Gal Gadot is by far the worse casting choice.

DrBo42

Is this really the actor's fault? I've seen him in some other roles and he's fine. I think he can even manage to be somewhat funny.

I blame Snyder's edgy, joyless direction and poor script tbh. It's like the people behind the movies actively hate Superman and are trying to stop people from liking the character.

Gal really only has been an actress for a pretty short amount of time. Could be worse but sure she's not great. She's pretty likable as Diana from the little I've seen of her in BvS and trailers though.

D.Lo

I think Cavill is so-so, wooden in other roles too. And it's pretty dumb to give the role to someone who keeps campaigning for it just because... why.

But yes Snyder's characterisation is the main issue.

Superman will win on a technicality. You heard it here first.
Then again, this is dceu superman. He may have a chance at kil.... winning. Winning, he has a chance at winning.

00superman_and_captain_marvel_vs_black_adam_by_tsotne_senpai-d5z4trd.gif

Literally no interest, other than my distain for the whole damn cinematic universe at the moment.

At least let Wonder Woman be passable.

Measley

If Warner Brothers had any clue what they're doing (and clearly they don't), they would just make a proper Superman movie sequel with Superman characters.
Take Dwaynes Johnson and put him in that god damned Captain Marvel movie playing BOTH Black Adam AND Captain Marvel.

And keep Zack Snyder far, far away from both movies.

The fact that they've kept the Rock on the shelf at the height of his popularity and box office draw shows that they don't have a clue.

DeviantBoi

Sounds like tWB have no roadmap.

They're putting movies on the table and then taking them off.

At this point I don't even know if there's a standalone Batman movie coming or not. That's how bad they are handling stuff.

Sounds like tWB have no roadmap.

They're putting movies on the table and then taking them off.

At this point I don't even know if there's a standalone Batman movie coming or not. That's how bad they are handling stuff.

there is. it's by Matt Reeves. If he does his thing and WB doesn't interfere then it will be one of the best comic blockbusters of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom