• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Mighty No. 9 delayed until December according to Xbox Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steejee

Does anyone else feel some sort of guilty pleasure whenever bad news regarding this game comes out?

Sorry backers.

While I think this particular finding is probably just the date thing mentioned in other posts, I do sorta find the bad news stream fun.

It's like a slow motion train wreck...you feel bad, but you can't look away, and deep down you want the spectacle to keep going and just hope no one get hurt in the event.

Diablos

I completely forgot about this game. Sad that it keeps getting delayed. It's not exactly a complicated kind of game so I'm not sure why it's taking them so long given how passionately people supported development with their money.

I almost donated and I'm so glad I didn't.

Corpekata

Banned
I'd doubt it. If there was going to be a delay again they wouldn't have a very specific date in mind that's so far away. There's not like a single notable game that's got a confirmed December release date yet this year. Heck there's not even anything really dated in November yet.

Does anyone else feel some sort of guilty pleasure whenever bad news regarding this game comes out?

At this point, I get this strange sick feeling of laughter in the bottom of my throat. Like I am vomitting while laughing.

Is that a guilty pleasure? I DO NOT KNOW

me0wish

Sorry backers.

I'm a backer, and I feel the same way as you do, the delays are more entertaining than this shitty game.

PSOreo

Don't retailers online normally change the date of a product to default to December when they are unsure of the release date? I could be wrong.

Blackage

Sorry backers.

I'm a backer and giggled evilly at the news. We all need that one buyer beware Kickstarter, Inafune delivered that much at least.

Ridley327

Yes. I guess it's just some journo not knowing how dates work.

Back to waiting until the game comes out whenever.
No, I'm more convinced now that whoever loaded up the details onto the Marketplace screwed up, since games in Australian time zones aren't rated by the ESRB.

Ogawa-san

I'm no backer and I have no particular love for either Inafune or Megaman, but... Isn't the schadenfreude about MN9 too much at this point?

Wat-Meme-Tumblr-04.jpg

Can someone with access to the store confirm that this is a non-event before I lock this thread up? Thanks.

https://store.xbox.com/en-GB/Xbox-One/Games/Mighty-No-9/316b719a-0657-4fdb-95c0-2d0ede0d44ea

GB store has the same date format as the US store. As does the NZ. 12/2 for everyone.

https://store.xbox.com/en-NZ/Xbox-One/Games/Mighty-No-9/316b719a-0657-4fdb-95c0-2d0ede0d44ea

It's a copy error on the US's side, and an outdated date for everyone, basically fact.

Warxard

Banned
Remember when people thought backing this was actually going to make Capcom 'wake up' or some other gamer fuckshit that they used to justify backing this game?

lol

duckroll

Okay, at this point it's pretty clear this is a pre-existing outdated date and not news. When Inafune crawls out of his hole to say something about the game for real, we can have another thread. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom