• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate coming to Wii U?

Saw the pictures, guess there's no thread because there's not a whole lot to go on besides possibly photoshopped pictures.

BxXSdzCCMAAIgq5.jpg

https://twitter.com/jpgames_de/status/510545557597990912

BxXZ3mDCYAANcSQ.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/jpgames_de/status/510553693272674306?p=v

So what's the guess here? TGS announcement? Photoshop? Misprint? I hope a Wii U release is coming because I'd honestly prefer that version.

Update from later in the thread:

impact

Banned
OH MY FUCKING GOD. PLEASE BE TRUE!!!!!

Capcom saving us from the curse of playing MH on handheld. I believe.

I assumed this would happen from the very beginning. I might get a wii u if this is true. It will literally be my monster hunter netflix machine and nothing else. Hope it's cross platform multiplayer, that would be sweet.

tuffy

Given that it's a big white banner with only two graphics on it, a misprint is the least likely. And I'm not sure why anybody would bother to fake something that seems like a no-brainer already.

jay

Hoping this is true since it's the only way I'd play it. Well, any console version, but PS4 and Bone seem less likely.

minty_jpg

I feel like this is fake, mostly because nothing else is happening right now besides TGS and it's called 4G there as far as I know.

Maybe this is from the recent GameStop thing?

Scher

I want this to be the case and I'll be very upset now if it's not. This is what happens when you instill hope in people!

OmegaDL50

Oh man a Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on the Wii U seems like kind of a mega surprise to keep quiet about.

I enjoyed MH3U on the Wii U, I just hate the underwater portions. Now if this game comes on console, It would be my definitive Monster Hunter experience, without the crappy underwater fighting.

Top Bottom