• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: New MGS game by Konami?

Gulz1992

vMWjX3.gif

how displaced from reality can they be to expect their audience for MGS to overlap with their audience for fucking pachislot machines?

no way they don't get illegal funds by supporting pachislot so much, it's either that or an unlikely series of events has led to every important administrative member of Konami being clinically retarded

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Konami could actually be remaking Snake Eater and it'd still have 20k dislikes, to be fair.
Haha true.

I have a sinking feeling that these models were not intended for a pachinko machine.
Let's not do the conspiracy theory thing. The machine isn't rendering them on the fly, it's CGI videos being played.

I was fine for this being what it is...then I see those gifs on the last page of the pain and the fury. Fuck my life that this will never be remade with those beautiful graphics.

Toparaman

Banned
Hey, look on the bright side, at least someone will rip the remade cinematics from the machine and post them on YouTube. They look pretty nice.

NsirhC

Seeing Metal Gear Solid 3's ending used for a Pachinko ad hurts bad.

If only I could hate Konami more than my pure hatred for them right now.

R.I.P. MGS, a series taken before its time :(

ON THE BRIGHTSIDE, PACHINKO MACHINES!!!!!!11!!!!!!!FUCK!!!111111

Cramoss

You had one chance to avatar quote me!

We could have been lovers, to show Hal that love can bloom on the battlefield of conflicting emotions. :(

Story of my fucking life

But you know what they say,
it's never too late

Ash735

Who knows just how many "HD" models they have in the vaults at Konami, even under Kojima they did stuff to be used as a one off, like this render of Raiden:
latest

Why isn't there an HD older Liquid Snake and Solidus Snake model.

dammnit Kojima you couldn't have done it before Konami kicked you out

Top Bottom