• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] New Persona Dancing Game to Also Be Announced Soon, Official Domain Updated

LordKano

http://personacentral.com/rumor-new-persona-dancing-game-also-announced-soon/
It was discovered yesterday that the Atlus registered domain for a Persona Q sequel had been updated, with its nameservers being moved to Atlus ones instead of the default Onamae ones.

Today, on July 28, 2017, the same happened to the previously registered domain “PERSONA-DANCE.JP,” hinting at a potential sequel to the dancing game spin-off Persona 4: Dancing All Night, originally released for the PS Vita in 2015.

Like the “PQ2.JP” domain as of now, the website currently returns an HTTP 403 Forbidden status, so public access to the site has been prevented.

“PERSONA-DANCE.COM” has also been updated as of July 27th, leading to Atlus nameservers on an unconfigured server, so the site cannot be reached at all.

A repeat of 2013 event may happen, when Persona Q, Persona 4 Dancing All Night and Persona 5 were announced.

Hell yes! I loved P4D and I've just been thinking how great it would be to see a new Persona dancing game. I'm curious what platforms though, part of the reason I loved P4D was because of its portable nature, but considering Vita is dead I don't see it getting this new one.

I loved Dancing All Night. One of the very best Vita games. Would definitely play a sequel, especially if it came out on that platform again.

_woLf

Given that Kanami and Rise both have cameos in P5, it was inevitable.

And I will buy it day one, just like the first one.

Couldn't care less about Q2 though.

Phoenixus

I really should get around to Dancing All Night. Really not keen on rhythm games but I'm an absolute sucker for anything P4 related.

D-Man

Put this on the Switch so I can play it anywhere like P4DAN on Vita please.

DAN had a mess of a story but I loved the gameplay so I'm definitely on board with another one of these.

warheat

Fuck Atlus seriously, give me another good spin-off like DDS, mainline, or real Persona game, tired of the milking like Q or Dancing.

Ōkami

Really wondering what this might be for, PQ2 is definetly 3DS, but there's no chance Atlus releases a Vita game in 2017/2018.

PS4 makes the most sense I guess.

While I knew this would be the spinoff we got ( P5 cast is too cool not to have a dance game) this is not the one I wanted. I love rhythm games, DAN just..isn't a good one. Maybe they'll overhaul the system and Atlus developing the whole thing from the start will help. I assume the story will center around Ann and uh..Mika?

Pleeaaaase leave annoying Kanami and co out of it

Loz246789

Ok Atlus here's the deal, you actually can't mess this up.
Either you remix RIIIIVEEERS IN A DRY LAND as part of a P5DAN.
Or you remix TAKE A DEEP BREATH, DEEP BREATH, DEEP BREATH, DEEP BREATH, as part of a P3DAN.
It's an easy, no lose scenario. Go for it.

Thoraxes

If they don't do a Vita version, I hope they do a Switch one. I liked the portability of the first title a lot.
Also would like just like them to include all the Persona music/casts this time.

Fuck Atlus seriously, give me another good spin-off like DDS, mainline, or real Persona game, tired of the milking like Q or Dancing.

I agree that it does seem like those releases have slowed down.

It's been close to a year since they finished P5. P6 development has probably already begun for awhile now.

LordKano

Ōkami;244770495 said:
Really wondering what this might be for, PQ2 is definetly 3DS, but there's no chance Atlus releases a Vita game in 2017/2018.

PS4 makes the most sense I guess.

Mobile.

While I knew this would be the spinoff we got ( P5 cast is too cool not to have a dance game) this is not the one I wanted. I love rhythm games, DAN just..isn't a good one. Maybe they'll overhaul the system and Atlus developing the whole thing from the start will help. I assume the story will center around Ann and uh..Mika?

Pleeaaaase leave annoying Kanami and co out of it
I hope they revamp it because more than likely I'm going to buy because I can't ignore a Persona title :(

Top Bottom