• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] New Persona Dancing Game to Also Be Announced Soon, Official Domain Updated

Draxal

TBH, my issue with the spinoffs is that they really flanderized the cast in them, even though I can watch/play them nonstop, its like comfort junk food.

Darrenf

Didn't Atlus say they wanted to make Persona 3: Dancing All Night? It's probably that. Looking forward to whatever it is I loved the first game.

EndMerit

Persona 5: Dancing until Morgana tells you it's time to sleep.

maxresdefault.jpg

There's no way you learned all your sick moves by yourself in such a short time. Someone must have been teaching you.
Answer!

The difference between a good rhythm game and a bad rhythm game for me a lot of the time is if it makes me play on brain-dead easy difficulties a first time through. Hopefully this new game passes that test. It probably won't.

Eylos

Banned
I finished p4 dan in the hype of p5 release, but god plz I Hope they dont do that again

Atlus plz do another type of spin off

I wonder if they'll do another troll stream

It's not a troll stream, instead people are expecting some announcements to come right after the Sound Bomb concert event, because of an offhand remark from Meguro earlier this year, and all this recent activity on their websites.

Critically though, no mention of any new announcement has been made on the event's description yet.

Well I hope this one is actually a good rhythm game.

I guess ASW are too busy to do Arena which sucks. Guess we got to get the low tier spin offs first.

Plum

CjoAo_pWsAAEBZm.jpg

Do you smell it? That smell? A kind of smelly smell, a smelly smell that smells. Smelly.

...Spinoffs.

I need this! Give it to me ASAP! Hopefully this one won't go through different developers and have a different look than the final version.

decisions

I hate what they did to the characters in the P4 spinoffs, it just never felt right and I don't consider them canon (even though most of it is).

Sucks to see Atlus working on a project like this as opposed to a cool DDS-like spinoff, SMTV on PS4, P3/P4 PS4 ports, or of course the PERSONA 2 REMAKE THAT SO DESPERATELY NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

I hate what they did to the characters in the P4 spinoffs, it just never felt right and I don't consider them canon (even though most of it is).

Sucks to see Atlus working on a project like this as opposed to a cool DDS-like spinoff, SMTV on PS4, P3/P4 PS4 ports, or of course the PERSONA 2 REMAKE THAT SO DESPERATELY NEEDS TO HAPPEN.
So many decisions...

Zyrox

DAN wasn't that great of a rhythm game but it had a rocky development with the whole Dingo thing. Hopefully this one will be better.

Guess ASW is too busy for P5A, my most wanted spinoff. Oh well.

I guess the cool original fantasy game doesn't count?

decisions

So many decisions...

Haha yes. I just think there are much better things they could be devoting time/resources too. Atlus isn't so niche anymore that if they put out a great RPG people aren't going to play it. Adda a Catherine sequel with a (at least partially) new cast to the list.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
aw man, no sign of a P5 arena then? i'd much rather have that than PQ and DAN sequels
I doubt that we'll get a P5A given that Arcsys is currently working on that crossover game with P4 characters.

So Persona Q 2, Persona: Dancing All Night 2.

One one game left to repeat the trinity of 2013.

PERSONA 5 CRIMSON FOR SWITCH

Before that, a 20 minute intro featuring the old woman from the event

Verder

jesus no.

dont get me wrong i loved pq AND DaN but i dont want them to burnout 5 which they will.

if it comes which it shall i only hope for switch for all of them.

i wish atlus would stop doing persona spin offs and go back to making more smt games.

forreal.

id kill for another raidou or even a spin off like DDS.

Top Bottom