• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: NX more powerful than PS4, Splatoon/Mario Maker ports in development

Status
Not open for further replies.
inb4 all he posts is

M4HxfEh.gif

I still find this gif hilarious because it was done to sound OTT and ridiculous, and then the PS4 came along and ended up having most of those games announced for it.

Banned
Yeah, at least 10k is not so subjective and full of mystery in his answers

That's because I hated IdeaMan's way of teasing back when I was lurking the WUST's (the whole reason I joined gaf). I always told myself if I was in his situation I would try to be as clear, transparent, concise and direct as possible and lower expectations.

He just posted it on his twitter. NX comes with industry leading duck tape. Can combine with any past nintendo console of choice to make the NX. "N" + (X)"

Viva La Nintendo Revolution or somethin.

That's because I hated IdeaMan's way of teasing back when I was lurking the WUST's (the whole reason I joined gaf). I always told myself if I was in his situation I would try to be as clear, transparent, concise and direct as possible and lower expectations.
I imagine being vague is one way for you not to get banned if the info is incorrect.
I've been fed some info but since I can't back it up most of the time I'd rather just not bother (especially since the people that tell me stuff tell me not to say anything)
It might also be to keep surprises. If someone interprets a post in one way there might still be doubt and they'll be surprised when it gets officially announced, but if you say
"Luigi's Mansion 3 is coming to mobile" (or some other Nintendo system in the future people) will be expecting it making the reveal less exciting and if it's not revealed in time or cancelled (like with what happened to Next Level's not awful Metroid game, one could end up looking bad.
Someone kept telling me about it, but it never happened.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Everybody's getting hype for info that may or may not be accurate.

And I'm just sitting here waiting for Nintendo to announce something.

It's not bait. I just don't see the difference. You could say "compare Bayonetta with Bayonetta 2", but while 2 has better textures, 1 has a more stable framerate. Polygon wise they're pretty much equal.
Bayonetta 2 looks loads better.
Bayo1 port to the Wii U also removed screen tearing while performing slightly better than the 360 port.

Eradicate

What's in the box?

tumblr_leeemtHoR61qfmpano1_500_zps8n7wafbl.jpg

Oh man, this takes me back a few years when we were all getting hyped for E3 because of a bunch of pictures of crates. E3 Bear was discovered, and it was just bananas beyond belief.

Aaaand...we're pretty much getting there already months many weeks ahead of time!

Banned
Alright I'm done typing it in word. Gonna go to the bathroom and then paste it into gaf post and format it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom