• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: NX more powerful than PS4, Splatoon/Mario Maker ports in development

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... what? You're only proving me right.
Nintendo has more problems. Being compatible with engines doesn't mean that it will get ports...

When NX arrives, devs can publish their games on: pc, ps4, ps4k, xbone, psvr, facebook vr, ios, android, htc vr, xbone+.

Why should they add NX? The market is viable as it is without wiiu. Why the extra effort / risk for another port for a console from a party who hasn't been a friendly 3rd-party environment for about 15 years?

I wouldn't take the risk..

I said he wasn't trying to be deceptive. Big difference.

There was one source: that tweet.

Also I don't think you can plagiarise a rumour posted in a public forum.

The other important thing is that apparently most of his sources were just journalists and not actually developers, but that was never mentioned either.

Only one of his sources was directly from a developer. Logically this should be the one that's most important, but instead all of his sources were being given equal footing. It was just a very murky situation and it would've been better if he was more open about how/where this information was coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom