• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: PlayStation 4 gets graphically definitive version of Watch_Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
It all evens out really. You can build a $1,000 PC over the course of a year or 2 . or pay $500 up front for a console and spend another $500 over time for online services and add ons such as new Hdds.
Not being funny but I paid £600+ for the last PC I had and it was out dated in 2 years
It choked with Crysis and the inferior PS3 version was the first time I played Crysis without the stop frame animation.
now I'm all for mid console generation PC buying but buying a PC at the beginning of a generation is a big no no in my experience.
I'm sure things have changed, but I haven't exactly seen anything nextgen on PC in the retail chain running on mid level PC's...yet.

Most games have something like that already; an OT where the game is discussed and a "PC Performance" thread where PC guys can discuss tweaks.

People just need to grow thicker skin

My post had nothing to do with thicker skin. I know where 99% of the best looking games are played. Just think we live in 2 different bitching about our games worlds.

She's a 25 pound French Bulldog, not really frustrated though, more like overconfident.

Thanks for the compliment though, she's a great dog

Thats a pretty dog you have. I bet she's a ton o' fun! I dont have a chucho anymore. My Bruno died years ago. I cant bring myself to adopt another friend. It makes me smile when I see someone enjoying their life with there Seebs. Good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom