• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor][Potential Spoilers] Nintendo E3 games leak

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Since when did Platinum Games want to make a racing game? I like that its F-Zero but something seems off.
Why they wouldn't?

- Meeting -
Nintendo: hey, we need a new F-Zero game. Can you guys do it?
Platinum: give me two months to have a pitch
two months later
Platinum: there you go
Nintendo: nice. We will pay you a bagillion dolars for the full game
Platinum: oh, cool

Last edited:

ultrazilla

I'm also HIGHLY confident that Diablo 3: Nintendo Switch Edition will debut at E3 by Bethesda as well. Gut feeling(not an insider).

WaterAstro

This right here. I fully expected a new animal crossing on the wii u. Nintendo is wasting another opportunity to make a new animal crossing for the switch. Sigh...
They dropped the ball with Animal Crossing. The mobile version is just absolute garbage and so far from what Animal Crossing is. It's just a shameful cash grab.

They need to step it up with the next Animal Crossing, especially because this portability feature really lends itself to it.

Not buying it. Nintendo is usually not this early with releasing info on directs (internally I mean) if the past leaks are anything to go by.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Well, and as it turns out, I couldn't resist. I read and spoiled myself..

If this turns out to be true, it does look like a pretty solid show.

I just hope they come out with a small surprise. It sucks that everything gets leaked nowadays..

Blam

• Intro trailer showing Dragon Ball FighterZ,
  • Metroid Prime: Renegade – Developed by Bandai Namco
  • Fallout 3 Anniversary – Developed by Bethesda
  • F-Zero SX – Developed by Platinum Games
  • Fortnite – Developed by Epic Games
  • Star Fox Lylat System – Developed by Retro Studios

This will make me use my switch.

Alebrije

You know E3 is coming when those release list leaks appear on internet ....most of them are fake but are part of the show , waiting for the early booth images .....

People say they like it but nobody ever talks about it and every time a new SF game comes out all people do is complain.
No one ever talks about it because the games are eons apart and when they do come out they're trash.

Star Fox fans do exist but we just want more games like 64 and ain't nobody delivering the goods.

Not buying it. Almost believable but StarFox AND F-Zero? No....

Yeah. Star Fox is somewhat believable because I think Miyamoto hasn't given up on that yet, even with Zero performing how it did. I also think it has a LOT more sales potential than it has displayed past it's SNES and N64 glory days, but F-Zero...nah. They'd need to completely modernise the whole thing and reboot it. And even then, these sorts of racers will probably not make big waves regardless. So, high investment, low return on that one no matter how you'd slice it. I'd love to see it return though, but yeah...

KevinKeene

Banned
There already have been more games like Adventures except they're called Zeldas and they're straight up deloyshus.

All I know is that arcade flight shooters aren't worth 60 bucks anymore in the yeae 2018 and don't sell to the masses. I'm really tired of the Starfox 64 retreads, which is why the future racing-variant has me hyped ;)

All I know is that arcade flight shooters aren't worth 60 bucks anymore in the yeae 2018 and don't sell to the masses. I'm really tired of the Starfox 64 retreads, which is why the future racing-variant has me hyped ;)
I agree they wouldn't sell for $60 anymore, but that's Nintendo's stubbornness. They can sell it for $30 or $40 as a smaller title and make me happy damn it

Octopath Traveller - waiting on my special edition pre-ordered. I haven't bought one since PS2 FF12. The only thing I wish it had was an art book. I love the saturated color painting art in the trailers.
and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - DOOM has been great on switch looking forward to this. Haven't played one since the one after RTCW(RTCW was my favorite!)
Super Smash Bros Developed by Bandai Namco - Doesn't Hal Labs usually make these? What gives?
Metroid Prime: Renegade - is this 4? I really think the first 3 are needed on the system only played first, and I hate when story games are released that doesn't include access to previous.
Yoshi’s Flipping Island - this looked great. Going to wait on reviews as it looked kinda easy. I,don't want new Kirby levels of ease.
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening 3D - the only Zelda I ever liked! Is this isometric 3d or are they doing full 3rd person 3d world? This was a game boy game. Unexpected very cool. MAYBE THEYRE USING BOTW ENGINE YOU THIEF!
Luigi's Mansion - DAY FKN 1. PRE ORDER SPECIAL EDITION MINT SEALED IN COFFIN WHEN I DIE OF JOY. PEACE ON EARTH CAN WAIT, GOT GHOSTS TO VAC!

Last edited:
Not buying it. Nintendo is usually not this early with releasing info on directs (internally I mean) if the past leaks are anything to go by.
I knew Luigis Mansion was too good to be true.
You just broke my heart. I hadn't even cleaned the come off my leg yet and now im dead inside

EDMIX

I hope Fallout 3 Anniversary comes out for other consoles as well.
99.99% likely.

Like this has basically just confirmed it for XONE, PS4, PC etc.

Consider Rage 2 isn't coming out on Switch. So I doubt they would put a game only on Switch, especially when the majority install base of that series is on other platforms.

EDMIX

I'm kind of hoping it's fake.I mean, I want a new f-zero but I don't want Namco working on Metroid Prime.

but it wouldn't even be the first time Nintendo has outsourced to that publisher, remember Smash? So I'm not seeing it out of the realm of feasibility. I've lost lots of trust in Nintendo on soooooo many series, at this point, I'm just here for Animal Crossing and a proper Paper Mario. They outsource a ton and no telling if it will even be any good (remember Star Fox Zero?). I'll hold my breath on some of their outsourced stuff.

Airola

The most interesting things for me are that Punch Out game and Link's Awakening 3D.
I'm interested in seeing what that Metroid game is going to be like. I'm not too excited about the Prime series and I haven't yet even played any of them even though I bought the Trilogy pack for the WiiU. But I guess it's interesting to see what they've come up with.

JimiNutz

Banned
Maybe it's too soon after Odyssey but I want either a Mario 3D Land or 3D World port on Switch. Basically a Mario game in that style that is more suitable for portable mode. Smaller levels with more emphasis on platforming.

Top Bottom