• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Project Beast (From Software/Sony Japan Studio, PS4) [Port begging = ban]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Not liking the art direction, but if it's Miyazaki then SHUDDUP AND TAKE MAH MONEY.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Someone at Sony is freaking pissed off right now.

But I am so happy!

Yup, It's Demon's Souls 2 or something close to it. Happening intensifies.

Methinks From had to drop the "Souls" moniker for this game due to legal reasons after Dark Souls.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)

I got a better one

uobyfd.gif

Sorral

Holy shit.

Myazaki's project? Please be real. @_@

If it's from 4chan then it's likely to be complete horseshit, right? That's what history has always taught me anyhow.

Who would go through the trouble of making a game that looks like a souls game by that much other than them though?

Specifically, the second and fourth shots.

nynt9

The stance of the character in the second picture looks very FromSoft-esque, so I believe this is legit.

Herla

Was about to post this myself but I wasn't sure if the screens were "real" enough to be GAF-worthy.

I was waiting for someone else to make the thread, but couldn't resist...too much hype.
And now /v/ is angry again, why can't we all be friends ;_;

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
fucking hell why does everything have to leak

it would have been such a nice e3 surprise

You kidding? This looks like the kind of game that will get lots of eyeballs to tune into the actual stream come E3 just to see the trailer.

If this is fake somebody played a hilariously cruel prank.

prwxv3

But I read multiple posts here explaining that From/Sony Souls-esque game was just a fanboy fantasy that didn't exist!

I can understand scepticism but not "impossible" "fanboy dream" ect. There were multiple signs points that it could exist.

B.O.O.M

I'm guessing they are trying to make the game stands out when compared to Dark Souls by changing the name (if they decide to keep a non demon souls title)

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Where the hell are our not banned insiders when we need 'em.

Ark

You know I'm actually kinda sad this was leaked, revealing this at E3 would have been a metric megaton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom