• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Project Beast (From Software/Sony Japan Studio, PS4) [Port begging = ban]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

I can't find a picture of the entrance to Majula.

How can you even tell that from the blurriness of the pictures?

You know guys I want this to be real, Demon's Souls was my favorite game of the last generaiton.. but I'm a bit skeptical.. on a number of things..

Just sounds too good to be true.

And obviously this is not confirmed as a Souls game yet...

himZD0M.gif

Xpliskin

I guess PC players will get Dark Souls 3.
If they want the extra entry, they'd have to buy a PS4.

Same situation as RE:Revelations on 3DS.

It's not like you'd regret buying a PS4 if you're into great games, unless you download your games illegally.

Moff

thats the game I'll buy the PS4 for, at the latest

does this fuel the rumors that DS2 was the work of the "b team"?

Yosp begged on his hands and knees and apologized for not localizing it in the West.

He better did that! lol

Yeah, the wall textures and lighting definitely look significantly better.

No question that it's a PS4 title.

It does look graphically better than Dark Souls 2 at least. Even judging by these low quality screens.

They kinda do that pretty often...
But this game will not be one of them.

Sony Online Entertainment, yes.

But this one is from Sony Computer Entertainment.

Crikey not all games has to go to PC.

Sony had a gem on their hands with Demon Souls so a successor of sorts was always possible.

Being ps4 exclusive would be huge news, I remember importing Demons souls from the US for my ps3 from all the murmurs online about it. Word of mouth did wonders for that game.

From has always released a Playstation console exclusive in it's first or second year of it's life.

Think of it as tradition they're continuing on the PS4.

Please don't tell me this is going to turn into Bayonetta 2.2.0 debacle with port begging.

Also the presence of shotguns seems very little of importance. The game still looks dark fantasy and the concept of gun powder is nothing new to soul's games.

Amir0x

Banned
This is like everything I want out of life. I will wait to get sucked into the full-on excitement until I hear how close it is to Dark/Demon Soul's in terms of gameplay structure (i.e., aimed at hardcore players with a steep difficulty curve based around skill acquisition and player execution), but if it is... a Demon/Dark Souls with guns and next-gen engine?

This is like eighteen killer apps rolled up into one for me if it's remotely in that category.

Verendus

Banned
Resident Evil 7 = Project Beast!

:O
Next Resident Evil looks very different than this, I'm sure.

This leak is essentially real. From faint memory, this looks like captures from something a couple months ago, and the working title is correct also. Why on a Saturday I'm confused.

Next Resident Evil looks very different than this, I'm sure.

This leak is essentially real. From faint memory, this looks like captures from something a couple months ago, and the working title is correct also.

Yo damn.

Is it me or is it getting hot confirmed as hell in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom