• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: PS Plus Extra, Premium Games for July 2022 Possibly Leaked … FF7 Intergrade amongst others

Next games will be added on July 19th? I honestly don't like Sony's cadence of release for these services.
It's exactly two weeks after the most recent PS Plus Essential games, and exactly two weeks before the next PS Plus Essential games. It is odd, though, because the Extra titles for August should be on the 16th, which would mean three weeks from the next Essential release.

GHG

Gold Member
It is indeed

Dave Chappelle Smirk GIF

Essential:
Crash Bandicoot 4
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan
Arcadegeddon

Extra:
Stray — Already a confirmed addition for July 2022
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade + Episode INTERmission
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry
Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected

Premium:
still to be revealed. (nothing on that previous list is a PSOne, 2 or PSP game)

If this is how the service is going every month then sweet jesus this is going to be too much for me, lmao.

Fredrik

Didn’t know Ubisoft classics were rolled into PS+. The stacking deal is getting better and better!
Maybe it’s time to play some Black Flag, started thinking about that after the Skull and Bones reveal (meh), I think I still have the save from PS4.

Essential:
Crash Bandicoot 4
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan
Arcadegeddon

Extra:
Stray — Already a confirmed addition for July 2022
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade + Episode INTERmission
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry
Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected

Premium:
still to be revealed. (nothing on that previous list is a PSOne, 2 or PSP game)

If this is how the service is going every month then sweet jesus this is going to be too much for me, lmao.

I guess it's possible the Ezio collection might be in the premium tier, since they're PS3 remasters?

Not bad at all. The main thing I've been waiting to see is what their regular updates look like for the next six months. I expected more indies than that, but they're leaning into bigger third party games more than I expected.

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
More PS1 classics with trophies please. Had a blast getting the plat with Ape Escape (wish it was 60 fps though) and I'm nearing the end of my Wild Arms playthrough, it's still a god-tier JRPG. Nostalgia is a powerful thing and Sony needs to capitalize on it. PS1 classics with trophy support are well worth the price of admission for me, nevermind all the other (great) stuff.

More games I'd like to see:

Alundra
Vagrant Story
Vandal Hearts
Tomba
Pandemonium
Blood Omen
Einhander
Xenogears
Front Mission 3

Just off the top of my head, bunch more I'd love to revisit.

Swift_Star

Banned
More PS1 classics with trophies please. Had a blast getting the plat with Ape Escape (wish it was 60 fps though) and I'm nearing the end of my Wild Arms playthrough, it's still a god-tier JRPG. Nostalgia is a powerful thing and Sony needs to capitalize on it. PS1 classics with trophy support are well worth the price of admission for me, nevermind all the other (great) stuff.

More games I'd like to see:

Alundra
Vagrant Story
Vandal Hearts
Tomba
Pandemonium
Blood Omen
Einhander
Xenogears
Front Mission 3

Just off the top of my head, bunch more I'd love to revisit.
Hoping for Tomba.

scydrex

Only interested in Stray and the FF7R DLC. Not interested in the other games. The cost of extra is already covered for me with Returnal, Miles, Ghost, Death Stranding and Demon Souls. Already played Guardian. Paid 1 year of extra because of that.

Gloomnivore

This is either going to be the month I finally start caring about Assassin’s Creed or a very underwhelming update.

SkylineRKR

I have Premium because of a Now voucher but I wonder if its worth it compared to Extra once it runs out. PS3 streaming I don't care about, I love PS1/2 classics but I have the feeling this will barely be updated.

I got my ps5 the same week that the tiered system came out (not intentionally, just when I could finally find one), and having not had a playstation since ps2, this deal has amazing value!

Only games it didn't have that I wanted were persona, ff7r, and tlou 2 (Forbidden West came with the bundle I got, I had a chance to beat tlou, and deathloop will come to game pass)

Deal saved me a LOT of money

Skifi28

Having finally the ability to emulate psp games and then giving us nothing is quite worrying. They need to start form there with premium.

Top Bottom