• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] PS Plus games for June: Killing Floor 2 + Life is Strange

FingerBang

It looks like solid lineup to me, this is what Sony should keep doing. Critically acclaimed games that are not overly popular.

I bought and finished Life is Strange, but I am happy more people can enjoy it so that we can have a sequel or a new game from the studio.

I heard about Killing Floor 2 but I know pretty much nothing about it. Cool.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, it's a PC ass FPS.

Sweet, good thing I traded in LiS after getting it for cheaper than what I was given. Already own KF2 on PC, I'm suspect the game is not gonna control well on consoles when I try it out.

The PS4 version is honestly pretty damn good, 60fps and controls very well. I really didn't like how it controlled during the PS4 beta, it just felt really 'off' but I bought the full version for £15 in a sale a while on a whim and they definitely made it much better.

I personally still prefer the PC version but that's just because I've playing Killing Floor there since KF1.

Came so close to picking up KF2 a few times. It's basically Left 4 Dead, right?

It's a horde game, it's not a 'traverse over a long level' scenario just to keep your expectations in check in terms of what to expect. It just happens to be one of the best horde FPS in recent years.

grimmiq

Decent month, bad for me though. No interest in KF2, Life is Strange was enjoyable enough despite how much most of the characters grew to annoy me, still better than the majority of Telltale's output.

Fbh

If it's true then it's one of the best months In quite some time for me.

Both games I'm interested in but that for various reasons I haven't picked up .

Just_one

KF2 does nothing for me but its a very good fps shooter for those who like it.

Life is strange is AWESOME!!!

Pretty good month (two in a row for Sony!!) if its true indeed.

BigEmil

PLEASE be Killing Floor 2!!

Such a great zombie game like L4D2 and others hybrid it just needed a bigger user base this would help it immensely

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
That would be a very good month for me indeed. Can't see it not being correct and I'm sure we will see official confirmation from the EU blog soon.

ffvorax

LiS is really a great game, already have it.

KF2 not of my taste.

If true I hope for something decent on the Vita this time, it's months their giving crap...

Mupod

Came so close to picking up KF2 a few times. It's basically Left 4 Dead, right?

there was a lot of confusion about the first game as it came out during the height of L4D's popularity, so it's funny to see that comparison again. But no it's very different. It's just wave survival, but done very well.

Fisty

Already have both the platinums, enjoy everyone!

KF2 is a good time if you get some friends together. Hopefully this doesn't signal the end of content drops...

And I don't think i need to say anything about LiS, wonderful experience

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Tried Life is Strange on PC but couldn't get past the corny dialogue. Killing Floor looks neat though, nice co-op game.

dickroach

I got Life Is Stange during a sale a while ago. I liked episode 1, but when I got to the end it gives you a like... results screen. and I see that I missed like 80% the stuff in the episode. it really bummed me out and I never started episode 2 because of it.

catspit

I wonder what percentage of people here have played life is strange.. I would like to think it's fairly high

Great game.

MDSLKTR

Kf2 is solid on the pro and plays well with a controller. Only tried the trial but came away impressed by it

westman

Is there really any reason for doubt here? It's posted as an announcement from the official (and verified) Playstation Turkey account. Perhaps they posted it too early by mistake, but I don't really see how they could be mistaken about the games.

catspit

Is there really any reason for doubt here? It's posted as an announcement from the official (and verified) Playstation Turkey account. Perhaps they posted it too early by mistake, but I don't really see how they could be mistaken about the games.

Turkey ps+ past games match up with past NA months?

G-Bus

Banned
Hope this is true. Buddy of mine has been pestering me to get KF2 for a while now and I've wanted to play life is strange since it's release.

Top Bottom