• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] PS Plus games for June: Killing Floor 2 + Life is Strange

Rumored full list:

PS4- Killing Floor 2, Life is Strange
PS3- Abyss Odyssey, WRC 5:World Rally Championship
PSV- Neon Chrome (crossbuy PS4), Spy Chameleon(crossbuy PS4)

This would be great, 4 PS4 games. Just had a look at Neon Chrome and Spy Chameleon, look interesting.

My PS+ membership ran out 3months ago, think I am going to renew it in June.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
WRC 5 would be a nice pick, but it's strange that PS4 owners wouldn't get it. I may be wrong, but I think all versions offer the same content.
Indeed would be nice as a cross buy but hey.

I'll take that list either way. Looking forward to playing some KF again.

Cool, been wanting to give KF2 a try. Just a heads up for anyone going to renew their plus sub, if you wait til Monday to re-up you can get 3 months of the free plus games for a 30 day sub. This months Tuesdays and Junes as well.

Life is Strange is such a great experience, hopefully more peple check it out.

Agreed - amazing experience, storytelling, voice acting and music are all great - the animations are a bit telltale but I loved it - the official soundtrack is on spotify and have been listening to it loads

Donos

Replacement? It's on the German store.

Reading up on the Sleeping Dogs (PS3) PS+ issue in Gremany, it was more because it was not on german PSN at that time and less with USK18 (since PS+ is USK18 anyway). So KF2 is probably a normal PS+ game this month in germany too.

shmoglish

Reading up on the Sleeping Dogs (PS3) PS+ issue in Gremany, it was more because it was not on german PSN at that time and less with USK18 (since PS+ is USK18 anyway). So KF2 is probably a normal PS+ game this month in germany too.
We should be fine. We also got games like the REmake, God of War and Zombie without a problem.

Life is Strange is amazing but i already have it. Killing floor 2 does nothing for me.

great month still.

they really should quit the PS3 and VITA section if the offers are this poor...

maybe switch to :

4 PS4 games
1 PS VR game

and one PS2 Classic game once in a while.

WRC 5 would be a nice pick, but it's strange that PS4 owners wouldn't get it. I may be wrong, but I think all versions offer the same content.

Indeed would be nice as a cross buy but hey.

I'll take that list either way. Looking forward to playing some KF again.

WRC 5:World Rally Championship being for PS4 would be great!

Doubt they'd want to cannabalize sales of WRC6, it just released fairly recently.

Top Bottom