• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Red Dead Redemption 2, sequel to 13+ million game, is coming, has co-op

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
They should include an HD remake with it. I've always wanted to play the game, but it's just too ugly. Watched my wife play it way back when... so ugly.

Cbajd5

My secret insider from the future told me "OH GOD EVERYTHING'S ON FIRE, OH GOD THE PAIN IS HORRIBLE, EVERYONE ELSE IS DEAD, PLEASE STOP THIS OH GOD" which doesn't contradict what you heard, so it's certainly possible you're right.

Although the whole multiple timelines thing certainly complicates using future evidence.

kitch9

Banned
It's fair to say it is coming, but op you need to be able to back this shizzle up.

A friend of mine works freelance as a graphic designer for a few studios and getting any info out of her is impossible, shits well locked down.

Stuff she does tell me doesn't go on here. Nooo.

*Edit* Bish approved. DAMN!

kevin1025

Banned
Shinobi has previously said that Red Dead 2 is real. It's definitely being worked on but this thread sounds like tales from my ass

Tales From My Ass: the next Telltale adventure game!

I'm all for this being true, but I could say an insider told me Sony is buying the moon for some Playstation world domination scenario.

That insider may be insane.

Marcel

We already talked. Carry on.

i1dumKP.jpg

So pumped. Do you guys think Jack Marston will be the protagonist in this one?

Also is the co-op going to be like a co-op campaign or do they mean free roam co-op? Excited as fuck.

Trojan

Bish-Approved = I'm doing a happy dance right now.

Red Dead Redemption was an absolute masterpiece. I bet this has been in development for some time already.

So, Im guessing there is bigger news here, or else this would have been locked.

Pretty much expecting a VGA announcement now.

A RDR sequel is definitely coming. The CEO has tacitly acknowledged that.

The more interesting rumor is that there may be a RDR remaster for Xbone & PS4 on the way.

Chris1

Didn't shinobi confirm this aswell a few month back?

Glad that there's going to be a sequel, my 2nd favourite game last gen (GTA5 #1). I wonder if they'll call it RDRemption 2 or continue with the RDR_____ titles.

dont care until they give us rdr on PC. stop messin' around, rockstar, i want one of the best games last gen running beautifully on my machine already

Top Bottom