• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Red Dead Redemption 2, sequel to 13+ million game, is coming, has co-op

Haunted

Red Dead 3

*single tear

Red approves.

latest

They should include an HD remake with it. I've always wanted to play the game, but it's just too ugly. Watched my wife play it way back when... so ugly.

Really? My wife and I were constantly in awe at how beautiful everything. It's pretty damn inspirational at times.

Kuni

Yeah was wondering when this would be announced. Certainly expected it in the next year for sure.

Excite!

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
So one insider is enough to warrant a pretty useless thread where we circlejerk about a game we know is coming anyway?

Jesus Christ, man... can you be any more of a sourpuss?

Either way, if it really is happening, I sure as hell hope we get a PC version this time!

Madridy

Hopefully after GTA V PS4/XBO and this, they'll be convinced to rerelease RDR on PS4/XBO/(PC?).

Wishful thinking.

C'mon OP we want every little detail. Don't leave us with just that

hnnnnnnnnnnngh. Can't wait.
Currently replaying RDR(2). Sooooo good.

Marc

GOAT getting a sequel?

YESSSSSSSS!!!!! Thank you for letting us know and Bish approving this. Christmas come early.

I know next year is booked up but all those games can go to hell*, pls come out in 2015.

* - Except for most of them, most of them look amazing. Mostly.

Euron

Pretty obvious that a new Red Dead is in development, but a sequel? The Wild West was pretty much ending by the finale of RDR so I've always expected the next Red Dead to be a leap back in time. Regardless, this is a day one purchase. Spring 2016 Release?

Judging by a lot of the response in this thread people just don't seem aware of how well RDR did, a sequel was a given. So the question isn't will it happen, but when will it happen?

Red Dead Redemption is the crown jewel of last gen for me.

I will take whatever they are willing to give me, Remaster or sequel.

please make it happen R*

Really? My wife and I were constantly in awe at how beautiful everything. It's pretty damn inspirational at times.

Mines to. She actually finished the game for me. She really was in awe when the animals would attack (ex bears, mountain lions) her when she would just take her time to get to a town.

Leb

Well, if an OP so devoid of actual new information got approved (I mean, hasn't the existence of RDR2 been heavily rumored at this point?), it must be because genuinely substantial information is imminent. TGA or PSX, maybe?

Top Bottom