• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Red Dead Redemption HD on its way to PS4, X1, and PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexa

If a game was announced playable in HD, and it only came in 720p, you would be fine with this?

Stop trying to act as if 720p is acceptable just to win your argument.

It's 2016, get with the times.

HD is a term referring to 1080p, 720p, etc. It's not a description like "good" which is subjective. It's a description like "blue" in that it has a set definition.
If a game was announced as HD and it was only 720p then I would be fine with that because that is what the term means. At this point no one advertises games as "HD" though because everything is at least 720p and that holds no meaning.
With Neo advertisements are going to be for UHD which requires 4K and HDR, which will be bending the truth as it'll be 4K through checkerboard rendering, but I suppose I'm fine with that.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
I am quite certain there will be an RDR remaster at some point, maybe even soon. Given that the source is a publication in a language most of us can't read and none of us has any idea what their reputation is, let's lock until there's a source we feel more confident in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom