• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Rumor* Red faction: Guerrilla "Remaster" leaked by gamestop for PS4, XB1.

Artistic

One of the more underrated games from last gen.

Again, was hoping for backwards compatibility, but this will do.

IISANDERII

I’m never interested in remasters but this one has piqued my curiosity! I still regret not finishing my second play through on hard...

Freak

Ill be all over this if it come to light, played the crap out of the original. Was my GOTY nine years ago.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Almost every remaster released I have never played it’s og, this one looks dope if true.

Last edited:

Apdiddy

Hopefully, it includes the DLC and the eventual trophy/achievement list is less severe. Red Faction Guerrilla has the craziest online trophies ever.

Mattyp

Gold Member
Pointless.. Just do the original and actually give a shit and patch it from cheaters this time. Was GOTY multiplayer for so many years for me.

Amazing game. It's an absolute gem and one of my favourites from last gen. It is incredibly disappointing that it isn't enabled for backwards compatibility on the Xbox One platforms however. It'd look fantastic in 4k on the X too. Microsoft clearly needs to be more militant with the program, rather than letting publishers walk all over them and negate the BC engineering teams' efforts.

If it turns out that it isn't a lazy port and uses the PC versions textures, lighting and plays at 60fps then I'll absolutely pick it up secondhand (I won't support THQ if they're going to shaft the Xbox backwards compat program).

Last edited:

Horns

I liked the game, but don't feel the need to play a remastered version. Now if a new Red Faction game were to come out like Guerrilla I would be all over that.

Unity2012

I definitely welcome a remastered version. I spent countless hours in this game destroying everything! It is definitely the best of the series. I think it will benefit greatly from a few enhancements. Day one.

Last edited:

EBE

Man what a chore of a game. Barren open world, repetitive missions, and just a completely bland narrative and visual aesthetic. The destruction does not save it.

A nice tech demo. Glad it was free on GWG at least

Top Bottom