Rumor: Shadow of the Tomb Raider leaked [Up: Kotaku says real, by Eidos Montreal]

Jun 19, 2014
if this is real, they need to really spend some time learning how to name games

though I guess they are owned by SE these days

Sep 29, 2012
I still need to play the last two. Are they still good if I strongly dislike Uncharted? Are they different enough?

paragonpro

Banned
Nov 6, 2014
It has to be fake the screen looks like its almost purposefully more blurred than the rest of the image

Waddle Dee

Jun 3, 2013
Surprise: It's actually a Shadow the Hedgehog and Tomb Raider crossover game!

It'd fit with the darker and edgier new TR games :p

IgotElbows

Apr 13, 2016
What a dumb name.

So dumb it makes it sound real.

I guess we could hear news of it at E3 on 2017?

After all, the game did launch in 2015. So it is already a year old with just ports/dlc coming after.

- J - D -

Dec 9, 2009
Honest question, is it confirmed it'll be a trilogy?
I don't think so, I'm just making a presumption based on the direction of a lot of franchises. Of course, in 8 years there could be a 4th game, and it'd be called Return of the Tomb Raider or something.

jwk94

Sep 1, 2012
I still need to play the last two. Are they still good if I strongly dislike Uncharted? Are they different enough?
The first one is really good. I'm about halfway into the second one and not really enjoying the story or gameplay changes all that much.

TheGhostSix

Neo Member
Sep 2, 2015
Brazil
Shadow of The Tomb Raider

A game in which Lara Croft ventures into a mysterious land full of giant creatures and discovers treasures regarding a different mythology, one that tells a story of a love and loss.

Wait.

KingBroly

Banned
Mar 18, 2015
What a dumb name.

So dumb it makes it sound real.

I guess we could hear news of it at E3 on 2017?

After all, the game did launch in 2015. So it is already a year old with just ports/dlc coming after.
Name makes more sense than Rise of the Tomb Raider did

Justinh

Nov 7, 2013
Sounds like a reasonable title, I guess.

Why does anyone work on something like this in public? Especially when someone could be standing behind you? Can't you wait to get home?

StoveOven

Banned
Jan 1, 2015
After really enjoying the reboot I found Rise to be somewhat of an unfocused mess. If this follows in it's footsteps, I'm out.

Not unless it's about climbing giants and hitting them in their weak point and then you ride off on aggro.
Wait a second, hold on. I'm back in.